Ornate Seasons Greetings
My card size is 6" x 6". I used Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper for making the card base because it is a perfect weight for cards. Cover base with a piece of Sheet 9A and set aside. Using Dries Clear adhesive add Rajni's Crystal Clear Glitter to the card front and allow to dry.
Using white cardstock cut out one of the Ornate Oval Dies and edge the die cut with Deep Purple ink. Cut a Oval from Luxe Silver Cardstock and glue to the Ornate oval die cut. Adhere to card front using dimensional tape to give it some lift and interest. Stamp the sentiment onto a piece of Sheet 6A of the paper collection and use the die to cut out. Add glitter to the sentiment and allow to dry. Glue sentiment to the Silver Cardstock Oval and the card is finished.
This makes a flat card that can easily be mailed using one First Class Stamp.
Other Products: White Cardstock, Die Cut Machine, Dimensional Tape
- Holiday Star Paper Collection HCDP1-2141$24.99Out of stock
- Starry Holiday Greetings Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3995$19.99Out of stock
- Starry Holiday Greetings Die HCD1-7413$29.99Out of stock
- Eyelet Oval & Basics Large Die HCD1-7157$29.99
- Ornate Ovals Die HCD1-7305Discontinued)
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Silver Cardstock HCGP1-493$14.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99Out of stock
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Deep Purple RACP430$8.99