Ornate Hollyhock Slimline
Ornate Hollyhock Slimline
My finished card size is 4" x 9". Make card base using Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Cut a piece of this paper 8 1/2" x 9" and score at 4 1/4 then fold. I took the largest die in the Slim Ornate Rectangle set and positioned it just over the fold line and cut out making the card base 4" x 9". Cut another piece of cardstock using this same die and glue it to the card front. Now cut a piece of Sheet #5A of the paper collection and also glue to the card front.
Cut the next smallest die in the set using white cardstock and cut one using the Luxe Gold Cardstock. Glue these two die cuts together with the white one on top and with just a bit of the gold showing through. Glue to the card front.
Using the next smallest die, cut a gold piece and a white piece. Discard the white die cut except for the center which we are going to glue inside the gold die cut. This is where we are going to mount our sentiment. Cut the sentiment strip using Luxe Gold Cardstock and glue the words to the white strip of the die cut.
Now we are going to work on the flowers and leaves. Stamp the flower petals onto the Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper in Magenta Hue and lightly color the centers of the petals with Buttercup ink. Cut out with coordinating die and then color the edges of the petals with Magenta Hue. Lay the petals onto the mold, spritz with water and run through the die cut machine. Lay out onto the desk to dry. Once dry, put a mound of hot glue in the enters and dump the Prills onto that and allow to dry. Shake off any excess Prills and put back into the container. Using a Hydra Sponge and Designer Dries Clear Adhesive add glitter to the petals and allow to dry.
Stamp the leaves onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper using Leaf Green ink. Color using Leaf Green and Vivid Chartruese then die cut with coordinating dies. Edge in Leaf Green and Olive inks to add a bit of contrast. Lay onto shaping mold, spritz with water and run through die cut machine then turn out onto the desk to dry. Stamp the spray onto the Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper using Leaf Green ink. Color using Leaf Green ink the die cut with coordinating die.
Once everything is dry, decide on placement and hot glue down. The card is finished.
Other Products: Die Cut Machine, Hot Glue Gun, White Cardstock
- Slim Ornate Rectangle Die HCD3-7448$34.99Out of stock
- Garden Lily Paper Collection HCDP1-2147$24.99
- Garden Lily Spray & Fillers Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31012$19.99Out of stock
- Garden Lily Spray & Fillers Die HCD1-7440$29.99Out of stock
- Hollyhock Petals & Leaves Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3999$19.99
- Hollyhock Petals & Leaves Die HCD1-7417$29.99
- 3D Hollyhock Shaping Mold HCFB1-5012$29.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Lemon Chiffon Prills ANC809$5.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Buttercup RACP632$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99