Opulent Thank You
Other Products: Altenew Firefly ink, Altenew Mountain Pine ink, white cardstock, heavy cardboard, stamp Positioner
For more ideas on creating with the 5 x 7 Decorative Frame Dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/qdBFA5VpmSo.
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.
For more tips on creating with the Oakberry Lane collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/HirfUN8NEYY.
Instructions: Cut a piece of white cardstock 10” x 7”, score at 5” along the long side and fold to create a base card of 5” x 7”. Cut a piece of dark green patterned paper from the Calla Lily paper collection and adhere to the front of the card. Die cut the outer frame from the green and yellow checked paper using the outer plain edge frame die from the HCD2-7309 Elaborate Oval Frames Die set, sponge the edge with Firefly ink and adhere to the front of the card.
Die cut three decorative frames from white cardstock using the outer decorative die and the outer plain edge die, adhere all three together and add Frosting Powder with spray adhesive before adding to the front of the card as shown. Stamp the sentiment from the HCPC-3846 Thank You Sentiment Stamp set in Mountain Pine ink on light green/yellow patterned paper and die cut out using the middle plain edge die, sponge with Firefly ink and adhere to the centre of the frame. Die cut two decorative frames using the inner decorative frame and the inner oval plain edge die, adhere together and add Frosting Powder with spray adhesive and adhere to the centre of the card as shown.
Stamp the leaves from the HCPC-3842 Oakberry Lane Blossoms Stamp set in Mountain Pine ink on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Colour with Firefly ink and die cut with the coordinating die. Shape using the coordinating mold and when dry, add Crystal Clear glitter with Dries Clear glue on a damp sponge. Adhere on the bottom right around the oval as shown.
Stamp the flower images from the HCPC-3842 Oakberry Lane Blossoms Stamp set in Magenta Hue ink on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Colour the centres of the flowers with Tiger Lily ink and the outer petals with Magenta Hue ink and die cut with the coordinating die. Sponge the edges with Cactus Lily ink and the backs of the flowers with Magenta Hue ink and then shape using the coordinating mold. Assemble the flowers with two layers and then add Crystal Clear glitter using Dries Clear glue on a damp sponge. Add the flowers over the leaves. Add Go Man Go Prills to the centres with Dries Clear glue.
- Elaborate Oval Frames Die HCD2-7309$34.99
- 3D Blossoms Shaping Mold HCFB1-469$29.99Discontinued)
- Oakberry Lane Blossoms Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3842$19.99
- Oakberry Lane Blossoms Die HCD1-7200$29.99Discontinued)
- Calla Lily Paper Collection HCDP1-2110$24.99
- Thank You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3846$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Cactus Flower RACP985$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Tiger Lily RACP670$8.99
- Go Man Go Prills ANC818$5.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Rajni Chawla's Frosting Powder PGM15016$12.99