One in a Million Dahlia
Other Products: Crumb cake ink – Stampin Up!, organza ribbon, gold cosmic shimmer mist
For more tips on creating with the Dazzling Dahlia Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/KIIpo2C9oDs.
For more tips on creating with the Window Scene cards & dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/LnM95GR92ao.
Instructions: Cut a slightly smaller than 6” square paper from the collection, edge with new sprout ink and adhere to the centre square of the card base. Die cut 2 sweetheart borders from coordinating paper and adhere at the top and bottom of the patterned paper.
Die cut 2 eyelet semicircles from coordinating papers and adhere to the outside semicircles of the card base.
Stamp the sentiments onto paper from the collection using black ink. Die cut using the tags die and die cut 2 white tags. Adhere each sentiment to a white tag, tie a ribbon through and adhere to the bottom of the semi-circle.
Make the leaves: Stamp onto flower shaping paper using bamboo leaves ink and colour using new sprout. Die cut. Add shading and colour the reverse using bamboo leaves ink. Place into the flower shaping mold face down, spritz lightly with water and run through the diecutting machine to shape.
Make the flowers: stamp onto flower shaping paper using crumb cake ink (2 large and 4 small). Colour using sunflower and tea rose archival inks. Die cut. Edge the points of the petals with tea rose ink and lightly paint over the reverse with rich gold shimmer mist. Place into the flower shaping mold, face up x 5, and 2 of the smaller ones face down, spritz lightly with water and run through the die cutting machine to shape. Curl a small set of petals to create a bud and hot glue into position, hot glue the second set of petals around it and place the last 4 sets of petals opening out, glue into position using hot glue.
Make the flowers with stem: stamp onto flower shaping paper using crumb cake ink and colour using sunflower and tea rose inks. Die cut. Edge the flowers with tea rose ink and colour the reverse lightly with rich gold shimmer mist. Edge the leaves with bamboo ink. Shape using the flower shaping tools.
Position the flowers and leaves and hot glue into place. Sponge with dries clear adhesive, sprinkle with glitter and remove excess.
- Dazzling Dahlia Paper Collection HCDP1-2121$24.99Out of stock
- Dahlia and Leaves Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3929$19.99
- Dahlia and Leaves Die HCD1-7324$29.99
- 3D Dahlia Shaping Mold HCFB1-494$29.99
- Dazzling Dahlia Die HCD1-7323$29.99Out of stock
- Dazzling Dahlia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3928$19.99Out of stock
- Fresh Cut Hydrangea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3901$19.99Out of stock
- Rounded Lattice Window Die HCD1-7274$34.99
- Thank You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3846$19.99
- 6" x 6" Shutter Fold Card - White HCCB1-480$10.99Out of stock
- Ticket and Tags Die HCD1-7201$29.99
- Sweetheart Borders Die HCD1-7161$29.99Discontinued)
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - New Sprout TSMP704$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves TSMP707$7.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Tea Rose RACP663$8.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99