Old Fashioned Christmas
Old Fashioned Christmas
Other Products: Score Board, Die Cutting Machine, White Color Twine, Sharp Scissors, Smooth White Cardstock, Adhesive that dries clear, Double-sided tapes, Funnel Tray, Heat Tool.
For more tips on creating with the Candlelit Christmas collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/PJeFD_d3AiM.
For more ideas on creating with the 5 x 7 Decorative Frame Dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/qdBFA5VpmSo.
For more tips on creating with the Snowy Pines Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/nVtKVcgg530.
Instructions: The ready top fold card from white card stock measures 7 1/2″ by 5 1/4″. To prepare the card base, cut a smooth white cardstock measuring 7 1/2″ by 10 1/2″. Score the longer side at 5 1/4″. Crease and fold the card neatly. Choose the paper from the designer paper collection and create the first mat, a little smaller to the card base. Distress all the sides using sharp scissors.
Cut 2 die cuts from white cardstock using Elaborate Oval Frames Die and 2 die cuts from Intricate Swirl Frames Die. Stack them together for extra strength. Keep the Elaborate Oval Frame, white, and color the Intricate Swirl Frame with Leaf Green Archival Ink. Layer both the frames on the card front to create the focal point for the card.
Stamp image from Snowy Pines Cabin Cling Stamp Set, on white cardstock, using black archival ink and color it using Zig markers, Next cut the painted image using its coordinating die. Layer them as shown. To add snowy effects, use adhesive that dries white and sprinkle Rajni Chawla's Frosting Powder.
For Poinsettias, stamp the florals from Candlelit Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set, using Archival Ink Plum, and leaves using Olive Green. Cut them using their coordinating dies. Color the flowers using Red Geranium and leaves using Leaf Green. Mist them with water and shape them using Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Add prills to the centers.
Once all the elements are ready, assemble the card as shown. Stamp the sentiment from Candlelit Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set using Black Cherry ink pad and finish the card. Add Rajni Chawla's frosting powder for extra interest.
- Snowy Pines Cabin Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3919$19.99
- Snowy Pines Cabin Die HCD1-7304$29.99
- Snowy Pines Paper Collection HCDP1-2117$24.99Discontinued)
- Candlelit Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3882$19.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99
- Intricate Swirl Frames Die HCD2-7191$34.99Out of stock
- Elaborate Oval Frames Die HCD2-7309$34.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99Out of stock
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 36 Pack 478455$129.99Discontinued)
- StazOn Ink Pad - Black Cherry TSSZ22$9.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Plum RACP499$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Red Geranium RACP993$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Frosting Powder PGM15016$12.99Out of stock
- Go Man Go Prills ANC818$5.99Out of stock