Oakberry Lane Gateway
Other Products: Rococo rose and basic gray ink pads – Stampin Up!, purple metallic thread, metallic pearl bead, purple gel pen, Copic:- YG01, RV00, RV02, white card
For more ideas on creating with the Elegant Gateway Dies and Accents, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/H6fZTiYUH_w.
For more tips on creating with the Oakberry Lane collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/HirfUN8NEYY.
Instructions: Diecut 2 largest scalloped flourish gateways from patterned paper and a 3rd using the pale blue paper from the tender moments collection, edge with rococo rose ink and adhere onto the card base, placing the blue in the centre.
Die cut 2 of the largest decorative elegant swirls using purple stripe paper from the tender moments collection and diecut the smallest die from the centre of each. Add a light shading of deep purple and rococo rose ink to the edges and centre. Adhere to the card base.
Die cut the largest decorative elegant swirls die using the patterned paper, edge with deep purple and rococo rose ink and adhere to the centre of the card base.
Stamp the sentiment onto white card using the basic gray ink and colour using the copics and gel pen. Die cut using the 2nd largest elegant swirl die. Retain the outer edge and adhere to it a die cut using patterned paper. Sew metallic thread around the holes in the frame, adhere this – and the sentiment to the centre of the card. Tie the metallic thread and secure a metallic pearl bead at the top using a little hot glue.
Make the flowers: Stamp the blossoms onto flower shaping paper using desert sand ink. (2x large, 3x medium, 2x small). Colour using pink peony ink and add a dot of elderberry to the centre of each. Die cut. Edge each petal and colour the reverse using rococo rose ink and place face down into the mold. Spritz lightly with water and run through the die cutting machine to shape. Thread a stamen into a medium set of petals and then a large set, secure with hot glue – make 6. Make 4 medium flowers using medium and small petals. Make 6 small flowers with a single set of petals and a different colour stamen.
Make the sprays: stamp the Delicate Pansy Sprays onto flower shaping paper using basic gray ink. Dot gel pen on the dotty areas, and colour the florals with pink peony ink, colour the leaves using new sprout, Die cut and add bamboo leaves to shade. Shape using the flower shaping tools. Make 4.
Position the sprays and flowers onto the back and front panels of the card. Die cut 6 of the small swirls from the cut mat create die set using dark purple paper from the cascading petals collection and secure all the elements onto the card using hot glue
- 5" x 7" Gateway Fold Card - White HCCB1-495$10.99
- Elegant Swirl Gateway Die HCD2-7327$34.99
- Scalloped Flourish Gateway Die HCD2-7325$34.99
- Elegant Gateway Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3930$19.99
- Tender Moments Paper Collection HCDP1-2116$24.99
- Cascading Petals Paper Collection HCDP1-2115$24.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Delicate Pansy Spray Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3864$19.99
- Delicate Pansy Spray Die HCD1-7224$29.99
- Oakberry Lane Blossoms Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3842$19.99
- Oakberry Lane Blossoms Die HCD1-7200$29.99Discontinued)
- 3D Blossoms Shaping Mold HCFB1-469$29.99Discontinued)
- Cut Mat Create 2A Die HCD2-751$34.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Bright Bead Stamens-Medium HCS1-458-3$19.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - New Sprout TSMP704$7.99Out of stock
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves TSMP707$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Desert Sand TSMP804$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Elderberry TSMP507$7.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Deep Purple RACP430$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Pink Peony RACP649$8.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00