My Tulip Garden
Other Products: Hot glue gun, hot glue, paper trimmer, scissors, die cutting machine, sisal, promarkers, self-adhesive crystals
For more tips on creating with the Tulip Time collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/rfYMxeNBmJk.
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.
For more tips on creating with the Leafy Accents shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaDMrVikE44.
Instructions: Cut a piece of white cardstock 5 7/8 x 11 3/4", score at 5 7/8 " and fold to get a square base. Cut a piece of green paper from Tulip Time Paper Collection to 5 11/16 x 5 11/16". Adhere it to the base. Diecut a semi-circular element with Heart of Joy Decorative Die and attach it to the base as pictured. Cut two pieces of patterned paper from Tulip Time Paper Collection to 3 13/16 x 5 1/8". To one of them add a little bigger layer of the white cardstock. Take the second piece and cut out a window. Then, using a dimentional adhesive, adhere them together and attach to the base also using dimensional adhesive.
Stamp the fence and the cart from Tulip Cart & Fence Cling Stamp Set in Toffee Crunch ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping paper and diecut with coordinating die. Color them with Promarkers.
Stamp blossoms from Tulip Time Cling Stamp Set in Vibrant Fuchsia ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping paper and diecut with coordinating dies. Stamp flowers from Tulip Vase & Fillers Cling Stamp Set in Majestic Violet and Vibrant Fuchsia inks onto the same paper and diecut. Stamp leaves from Tulip Vase & Fillers Cling Stamp Set in Leaf Green ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping paper and diecut them. You`ll also need about 2 branches from Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set, stamp them in Leaf Green ink, diecut with coordinating dies. Use the Stack and Store daubers to color flowers and leaves. For the flowers use Vibrant Fuchsia, Buttercup and Pink Peony ink, for leaves use Leaf Green ink. Shape the Tulip flowers and branches using their coordinating shaping molds. Flat flowers and leaves shape with Deluxe Flower Shaping stylus. Thread orange stamens through the centers of flowers and attach with hot glue, trimming off the excess string. Use dimensional adhesive and hot glue to attach blossoms, cart, fence and leaves onto card as pictured. Add some self-adhesive crystals.
To add the extra sparkle, use the Dries Clear glue along with Crystal Clear glitter over paper and flowers.
- Tulip Time Paper Collection HCDP1-298$24.99Out of stock
- Tulip Time Die HCD1-7218$29.99Out of stock
- Tulip Time Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3858$19.99Out of stock
- 3D Tulip Shaping Mold HCFB1-472$29.99Out of stock
- Tulip Vase & Fillers Die HCD1-7220$29.99Out of stock
- Tulip Vase & Fillers Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3860$19.99Out of stock
- Tulip Cart & Fence Die HCD1-7221$29.99Out of stock
- Tulip Cart & Fence Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3861$19.99Out of stock
- Heart of Joy Decorative Die HCD1-7256$29.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Groove Golf Tool Set DMCT4185$35.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Bright Bead Stamens-Medium HCS1-458-3$19.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Pink Peony RACP649$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vibrant Fuchsia RACP524$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Buttercup RACP632$8.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Toffee Crunch TSMP805$7.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Darice Adhesive Foam Strips D120601$1.99Discontinued)