Other Products: Colouring:-Glimmer Mist: Blitzen, English Ivy, Marigold, Mel’s Dinner, Fully Purple, Olive Vine. Stamping Up water colour pencil - Early Espresso. Other: Double sided tape, Double sided 3D foam Tape, Water colour/paint palette (to use with the inks) or small china saucer’s, Hot glue Gun, Fussy cutting scissors, Glitter, Water spritzer, Pattern making tracing tool, Ruler, crafting tray to catch glitter etc.
Instructions: This is a slim line card measuring 4” x 8 1/4”. Taking the white card stock, cut this to 8” x 8 1/4 “ Fold in half so it measures the above measurement for the card base. Cut a card front that is a little smaller than the card front, adhere this to the card front with the 3D foam tape. Cut a card front matting from the design paper sheet 5A, this will measure 3 1/4 x 7 1/2”. Taking the pattern making tool, the ruler and the stamping foam mat, make the holes in the paper about 2 3/8” from the edge on all sides. Adhere this to the card front also with the 3D foam tape.
Make the embellishments for the card by stamping with the library green ink the, birdhouse, the birds and the clematis. 5x medium and 6x the small sized clematis petals. Bring colour to all that is stamped. The early expresso is used for the wooden part of the bird house, the rest is coloured with the glimmer mists. ( spray a little of the mist on to the pallet or dishes, leave to dry a while so the colour incenses and the micro colour shows more. If needed spritz water to this to be able to paint as you would with water colour inks. You could also use a white plastic sheet or bag for this. Bring the glimmer mist on to your work with the water colouring pen/brush ). With this method of colouring, it would be best to first die cut then colour as the inks are very wet and will warp the card stock. Use the shaping mold for this collection to bring shape to the clematis then use the shaping tools in the flower centres to raise the petals more. Apply the clear drying adhesive to the petal ends with a hydra sponge or the paint brush then sprinkle the glitter over the flowers. Using the tray to catch all the excess glitter.
Adhere the birdhouse to the card front then arrange and adhere the flowers using the hot glue gun. Place and adhere the birds in place using the 3D foam dots. Taking the bling strip and cut away the leaf shaped bling and adhere to the card as shown. Apply a little clear drying adhesive to the flower centres then sprinkle the diamond dust so it settles in the adhesive. When dry tap off the excess. Taking the sentiment stamp and a scrap paper from the sheet 5A, stamp twice so you can cut the word love away. Fussy cut this. Using the pattern making tool make holes along the edge of the sentiment pieces. Adhere to the card front.
To finish your card, cut a panel from the same design paper for the inside of the card. Finish the edge of this paper using the pattern making tool again for this.
- 3D Clematis Shaping Mold HCFB1-5006$29.99
- Climbing Clematis Paper Collection HCDP1-2128$24.99
- Clematis Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3954$19.99
- Clematis Die HCD1-7355$29.99
- Clematis Birdhouse & Trellis Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3956$19.99
- Clematis Birdhouse & Trellis Die HCD1-7357$29.99
- Cheerful Note Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3848$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Groove Golf Tool Set DMCT4185$35.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sepia RACP505$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Color In Watercolor Brush - Fine 409311$5.99
- Krystallos Shard Glass 1 oz. 901$9.99Discontinued)
- Stamp Mat Pad D110305$5.99Discontinued)
- Beautiful Bling Borders - Fancy Waves WT4027$2.50