Cut a piece of white cardstock to 10 x 7”, score at 5”. Using the largest die from HCD2-7349 Palace Gateway Die cut through both layers of card stock with the top portion of the die hanging just over the fold of the paper to preserve the fold of the card. This will form a shaped card base. Using the same die, cut 1 from white cardstock, and 1 from sheet 4A from the HCDP1-2140 Mushroom Cottage Paper Collection. Adhere the white cardstock layer then the patterned paper layer to the card base to begin the card front design. From the same die set used above cut 1 white cardstock and 1 Luxe Silver Cardstock gates and glue these together just offsetting the silver one on top of the white one as shown. Using scissors, snip the gate open. Using Dries Clear Glue, adhere the gate to the card front without gluing the doors of the gate down.
Stamp 4x vines from HCPC-3989 Large Mushroom Cottage Cling Stamp Set in Emerald Green and x4 of the small poppy flower stamp from HCPC-3986 Wild Poppy Cling Stamp Set in Vibrant Fuchsia onto white cardstock and die cut these with the coordinating dies. Using Stack and Store Daubers color the Poppy flowers using both Pink Peony and Vibrant Fuchsia and the vines using both the Vivid Chartreuse and Emerald Green. Shape as desired with the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Using Dries Clear glue and a Hydra Sponge, add Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear to both vines and flowers then finish off the flowers by adding the Prills to the centers.
Stamp the following items onto Copic paper in Tuxedo Black ink. The right facing fairy 1x, from the HCPC-3991 Mushroom Fairies Cling Stamp Set, The mini mushrooms 1x, and the lightning bug 2x, from the HCPC-3992 Mushroom Accents Cling Stamps Set, and lastly 1x mushroom that will fit behind the right door of the gate from HCPC-3990 Mini Mushroom Cottages Cling Stamp Set. Color all of these images using Copic markers. Die cut using coordinating dies. Add Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter to the fairies wings with Dries Clear glue and add 3 small dots to her cheeks with a white gel pen. Also add white dots to the tops of the mini mushrooms. Add Stickles to the lightning bugs. Allow everything to dry.
Glue the mini mushroom cottage behind the gate door on the right side using Dries Clear glue. Arrange all vines, the fairy, and flowers and attach with a glue gun using the photo as a guide. With dimensional adhesive ,finish the scene adding lightning bugs and mini mushrooms. Decorate inside of card as desired.
Other Products: Stickles, Copic Markers, Copic X Press It Paper, White Gel Pen, Dimensional Adhesive, Glue Sticks, Hot Glue Gun, Scissors, Die Cut Machine.
- Mushroom Cottage Paper Collection HCDP1-2140$24.99
- Large Mushroom Cottage Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3989$19.99
- Large Mushroom Cottage Die HCD1-7407$29.99
- Mini Mushroom Cottages Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3990$19.99
- Mini Mushroom Cottages Die HCD1-7408$29.99
- Mushroom Fairies Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3991$19.99
- Mushroom Fairies Die HCD1-7409$29.99
- Mushroom Cottage Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3992$19.99
- Mushroom Cottage Accents Die HCD1-7410$29.99
- Wild Poppy Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3986$19.99
- Wild Poppy Die HCD1-7404$29.99
- Palace Gateway Die HCD2-7349$34.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Silver Cardstock HCGP1-493$14.99
- Lettuce Entertain You Prills ANC814$5.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Pink Peony RACP649$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vibrant Fuchsia RACP524$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Emerald Green RACP447$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black TSMP900$7.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99