Mushroom Birthday Easel
Finished card size with the embellishments is approximately 6 1/2 x 6 1/2".
Stamp the mushroom using black ink x2, cover in clear embossing powder, remove excess and heat to set. Colour the windows and door using zig markers on one mushroom and die cut. Die cut the complete mushroom and a white card mushroom.
Colour the complete mushroom using lady bug and desert sand ink and add toffee crunch to the edges to shade, colour the edges of the white mushroom in the same colours and use foam pads to layer together. Add the doors and windows to the coloured mushroom using dries clear adhesive and use foam pads for the top window. Use new sprout ink on the grass at the bottom of the uncoloured mushroom, fussy cut and add to the bottom of the completed mushroom using foam pads.
Cut a 6” x 4.25” paper from the paper collection and edge with olive grove ink, adhere to a piece of white card the same size and add the mushroom to the front using foam pads. Add texture paste on the top edge of the mushroom and sprinkle with baby's breath glitter.
Score and fold a 10” x 4.25” white card at 3.75”, fold the largest side in half again to create the easel. Cut a 4.25” x 3.75” piece of green paper from the collection and adhere to the base of the card. Stamp the sentiment in lady bug onto white card, cover with clear embossing powder, remove excess and heat to set. Die cut using the tickets and tags die. Layer onto a slightly larger piece of pale paper from the collection and onto a piece of white card. Cut a 4.25” x 2” piece of clear card and score at .5” adhere this edge under the sentiment. Adhere to the card base using foam pads.
Stamp 6 mini mushrooms using espresso truffle ink. Colour using lady bug, blue danube and cantaloupe inks use beige zig for the stalks, and die cut. Add olive grove ink to the bottom, shape using the flower shaping tools and adhere to the clear cardstock and to the card base near the mushroom house. Tuck a few flat mushrooms around the sentiment.
Stamp the fairy onto stamping card using espresso truffle, and colour using your chosen medium, die cut and shape using the flower shaping tools. Add a few swirls of dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with baby's breath glitter. Add to the top of the mushroom using hot glue.
Stamp 2 of the accent leaves using olive grove ink onto flower shaping paper, colour using new sprout ink and die cut, lightly shade with olive grove and shape with the flower shaping tools. Add to the side of the mushroom house using hot glue.
Other Products: white stamping card, zig markers, verafine clair lack ink, clear embossing powder, foam pads, clear embossing powder,
- Mushroom Cottage Paper Collection HCDP1-2140$24.99
- Large Mushroom Cottage Die HCD1-7407$29.99
- Large Mushroom Cottage Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3989$19.99
- Mushroom Cottage Accents Die HCD1-7410$29.99
- Mushroom Cottage Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3992$19.99
- Ticket and Tags Die HCD1-7201$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Clear Cardstock 8.5 x 11 GBKK811B1$8.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Lady Bug TSMP300$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Desert Sand TSMP804$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Toffee Crunch TSMP805$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Olive Grove TSMP708$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Espresso Truffle TSMP808$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - New Sprout TSMP704$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Cantaloupe TSMP103$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Danube Blue TSMP600$7.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Ranger Texture Paste Opaque RINK44444$9.99
- Out of stock