Missing You Framed Iris
Cut a dark green paper from the collection to 7.5” square and mount onto a 7.75” square tent fold card base. Die cut 4 of the same daisy corners using the inside and outside dies, using a pale green paper from the collection and adhere to each corner as shown. Cut a 6” square paper panel from the collection, a 6.5” square contrasting paper and a 6.75” square. Layer together using dries clear adhesive and adhere this panel to the card from using foam pads.
Stamp the sentiment onto white card using orchid oasis ink and die cut using the slim lattice oval. Die cut the oval using paper from the collection and adhere both pieces approximately 2” from the top of the card.
Stamp the iris garden bloom x2 onto white stamping card using the orchid oasis ink, cover quickly with clear embossing powder, remove the excess and heat to set. Colour using orchid oasis and cottage ivy inks and die cut one complete bloom and using the second image diecut the smaller pieces.
Using the smaller pieces add some copic colour to the centre of the flowers (FY1), and shape lightly. Hot glue each piece to the main image and hot glue the main image to the front of the card.
Sponge a small amount of dries clear adhesive to the edges of each flower and sprinkle with transparent glitter.
Other Products: White card and 7.75" square card base, orchid oasis ink pad - Stampin Up!, foam pads, hot glue, clear embossing powder, Copic FY1,
- Iris Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2150$24.99
- Iris Garden Blooms Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31021$19.99
- Iris Garden Blooms Die HCD1-7457$29.99Out of stock
- Slim Lattice Oval Die HCD3-7433$34.99Out of stock
- Delicate Daisy Corner & Border Die HCD3-7434$34.99
- For My Friend Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3844$19.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Cottage Ivy TSMP701$7.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99