Mirrored Friendship Heart
My card size is 5 1/4" x 7 1/4". Make card base and add a layer of Luxe Gold Cardstock. Add another layer of Sheet 3A of the paper collection. Set aside while we go to work on the die cuts and Rose Heart.
Cut two of the largest die of the set; one is gold and one in white. Cut the next smallest die out of the white die cut and it leaves a heart opening showing the gold piece behind it. Offset these and glue together so the gold just peeps through behind the white. Cut the decorative heart shaped die out of white cardstock and set aside while we work on the coloring of the rose stamp.
Stamp the Friendship Rose Cling Stamp onto white cardstock and color with the colored pencils. Cut out using coordinating die. I used the Designer Dries Clear adhesive and added dots of glue onto the image where I wanted to add glitter. Add the glitter and allow to dry.
Glue this colored heart onto the decorative heart shaped die cut then add to card front using Double Dots to add dimension. The card is finished.
Other Products: Die Cut Machine, Prisma Color Pencils, PC937 Tuscan Red, PC930 Magenta, PC912 Apple Green, PC911 Olive Green, Odorless Mineral Spirits, Blending Stumps, White Cardstock, Dimensional Tape
- Friendship Rose Paper Collection HCDP1-2145$24.99
- Friendship Rose Heart Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31005$19.99
- Friendship Rose Heart Die HCD1-7428$29.99
- Decorative Heart Die HCD2-7430$34.99Out of stock
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99