Merry Christmas Wreath
Prepare a 4.25" x 6" white cardstock base when folded. Cut a 4" x 5.75" rectangle from the white cardstock. Using the Scor-Pal board, score the decorative line along each edge. Glue to the base.
Using the HCD1-7375 Seasonal Wreath Die kit, cut the outer frame of the garland from the lighter green 9B Seasonal Wreath Paper Collection and the inner part from the dark 6B sheet of the same collection. Join them together using glue.
Cut the bow from the set from the red 2B Festive Poinsettia Paper Collection and the light yellow 11B Seasonal Wreath Paper Collection. Connect with each other with glue.
Stamp selected elements from the HCPC-3967 Winter Wreath Accents Cling Stamp Set on a white cardboard box. Use black ink - Jet Black. Cut with matching HCD1-7374 Winter Wreath Accents Dies. Paint with watercolor paints green and red. Place the selected items on the top above the bow as shown. Attach the bow with round foam dots.
At the bottom, stamp the sentiment from the HCPC-3960 Holiday Village Cling Stamp Set using Black Cherry ink. And it's ready.
Other Products: watercolor paints, brush, cutting machine, paper trimmer
- Seasonal Wreath Die HCD1-7375$29.99
- Winter Wreath Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3967$19.99
- Winter Wreath Accents Die HCD1-7374$29.99
- Holiday Village Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3960$19.99
- Seasonal Wreath Paper Collection HCDP1-2132$24.99
- Festive Poinsettia Paper Collection HCDP1-2129$24.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- StazOn Ink Pad - Black Cherry TSSZ22$9.99
- Designer Dries White Adhesive 159951$7.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99
- StazOn Stamp Cleaner TSSZSC$4.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99