Merry Christmas Snowglobe
Other Products: Versa Mark; White Color Box; Gold Stickles; Die Cut machine;
For more tips on creating with the Festive Winterscapes Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/3K3j7I16JBI.
Instructions: Prepare a 6 x 6” white card stock card base with a 6 x 6” panel from 11A that is trimmed down 1/8 inch all the way around.
Use the Gold card stock and die cut one of the Snow Globes out with the smaller pieces in the center to get the look as the one shown.
On a piece of white card stock use the Versa Mark and Gold embossing powder to stamp and emboss the sentiment. Trim and place foam dots to the back and adhere to the card.
On White card stock stamp both the Poinsettias and leaves with the White Color Box ink, heat emboss with the White powder, cut out with the coordinating die, place in the mold and run through the die cut machine. Put 2 flowers together to make one flower and adhere to the bottom of the Snow Globe.
To finish, add glitter to all the flowers and leaves. Put gold stickles in the center of each flower.
- Poinsettia & Holly Clusters Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3822$19.99
- Poinsettia & Holly Clusters Die HCD1-7176$29.99
- 3D Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-463$29.99
- Festive Snowglobe Die HCD1-7313$29.99Out of stock
- Festive Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3921$19.99
- Festive Winterscapes Paper Collection HCDP1-2118$24.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Embossing Powder - Gold 359760$5.99
- Embossing Powder - White RPEJ685$5.99Discontinued)
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Pins Kit PIN6$3.50
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99