Merry Christmas Snowflake
Other Products: White cardstock, Silver cardstock, Copic Markers: R24, R29, C3, YG61, YG63, E33, E35, clear embossing powder.
For more tips on creating with the Festive Winterscapes Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/3K3j7I16JBI.
For more tips on creating with the Snowy Pines Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/nVtKVcgg530.
For more tips on creating with the Candlelit Christmas collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/PJeFD_d3AiM.
Instructions: Card size: 5 1/2 x 6 1/2”. Start with 2 pieces of white card, one 5 1/2 x 9 3/4” and one 5 1/2 x 3 3/4”. Score the 3 3/4 x 5 1/2" piece at 1/2” to make a tab. Glue the tab to the 9 3/4” piece. Score the long piece (not counting add on) at 6 1/2”. 2 sides should measure 3 1/4" each. Cut light blue decorative paper for each panel (inside and out for 2 sides). Glue pieces to card base. Cut each side with the decorative die of the Decorative Circles set. Cut the decorative die along with the outside die from silver. Use the outer die cut as a frame for the die cut opening. Cut another out of silver for the inside of each side. Use the silver decorative die cut in the center of the card inside. Cut a white circle for the center of the inside. Cut an eyelet circle from silver. Cut the center part with both snowflake dies inserted of the Snowglobe die from white, (before gluing inside card, stamp it with Merry Christmas using Vermillion and emboss with clear). Now glue it to the eyelet silver.
Stamp Cardinals, leaves and poinsettias using black. Sponge flowers with Carnation and top or edge with Vermillion. Sponge leaves with Fern Green. Die cut all, form poinsettia and leaves in the mold. Glue 2 blossoms for each flower then fill centers with silver Prills. Glitter flowers. Color Cardinal facing left and cut it apart from other cardinal. Cut another cardinal from decorative light blue paper for strength and glue a small magnet between the colored cardinal and backing. Glue the other half of the magnet to the left top corner of side panel to match magnet inside bird glued to the right side top. Glue poinsettias to the bottom left corner with leaves. Randomly glitter card.
- Festive Snowglobe Die HCD1-7313$29.99
- Decorative Circle Frames Die HCD2-7306$34.99
- Eyelet Circle & Basics Small Die HCD1-7154$29.99
- Festive Winterscapes Paper Collection HCDP1-2118$24.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99
- 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-478$29.99
- Snowy Pine Cardinals Die HCD1-7303$29.99Out of stock
- Snowy Pine Cardinals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3918$19.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Silver Lining Prills ANC806$5.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Carnation Red RACP399$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vermillion RACP461$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black TSMP900$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Designer Dries White Adhesive 159951$7.99