Merry Christmas Scenes
Cut a piece of Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper 8 1/2" x 7”, score at 3 1/2" along the 7” side and fold to create a base card of 3 1/2” x 8 1/2". Cut a piece of silver cardstock 3 1/2" x 8 1/2” and adhere to the front of the card. Cut a piece of pattern paper 3 5/16” x 8 5/16” and adhere to the front of the silver card.
Cut four pieces of silver cardstock 2” x 2” and adhere down the right side of the card as shown. Cut four pieces of pattern paper 1 7/8” x 1 7/8” – two blue and two green and adhere to the front of the silver squares. Cut four pieces of silver cardstock 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" and adhere to the front of the squares on the right. Cut the four small postage stamp size images from the paper collection and adhere to the top of the squares as shown.
Cut a piece of silver cardstock 3/4” x 8 1/2" and adhere to the left of the card as shown. Cut a piece of pattern paper 11/16” x 8 7/16” and adhere to the silver strip.
Die cut the letters out of silver cardstock using the small letter die from the HCD2-7371 Letters & Numbers Die. Adhere the letters for Merry Christmas down the left side as shown. Add a silver pearl between the two words.
To finish, add dots of Crystal Ultrafine glitter to the images with Dries Clear glue.
Other Products: Silver pearl
- Letters and Numbers Die HCD2-7371$34.99
- Home for the Holidays Paper Collection HCDP1-2130$24.99
- Luxe Silver Cardstock HCGP1-493$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99