Merry Christmas Friend
Other Products: Diamond stickles, Sheena Douglas white stamping card, Hot glue Gun, Fussy cutting Scissors, Double sided Tape, Double Sided Foam Tape, Misti Stamping tool, Inks: Spectrum Noir Harmony inks- Grasshopper, Lemon Tonic, Paper distressing tool. Ranger Archival Ink-Saffron, Round foam-inking tool, Funnel Tray.
For more tips on creating with the Candlelit Christmas collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/PJeFD_d3AiM.
Instructions: This completed card measures 6” X 6” (15cm X 15cm). Taking the white card stock make a tent fold card measuring 6” x 6” / 15cm x 15cm. Taking the Grasshopper ink and inking foam tool and ink the edges of the card base.
Find the printed-paper used from the Candlelit Christmas paper collection. Cut the green paper to 6.10” x 6.10” (15.5cm X 15.5cm) and the blue paper to 5.70” x 5.70” (14.5cm x 14.5cm). Taking the paper distressing tool and distress all sides of both matting papers. Stamp the sentiment from the ‘For My Friend’ sentiment stamp set or a chosen sentiment on the front matting paper. Taking the round shaped inking tool and make a yellow glow for behind the candle when the element will be adhered to the card front later, using the Lemon Tonic ink. Adhere both the matting papers to the card base using the double-sided foam tape.
Now make all the elements for this card: To make the Poinsettia flowers and Holly leaves, stamp the Christmas Poinsettia’s and Holly leaves in the Library Green ink onto the white stamping card. Bring the color onto the images using the daubers and Archival inks, Manganese Blue and leaf green. When the coloring is finished, die cut all then bring shape to the flowers and leaves by using the 3D flower mold. Use the flower shaping tools to bring further shape if needed. Stack three layers together and adhere together by using the hot glue gun. Apply clear drying glue to the petal points with a brush then dip into the glitter. Put aside to dry on the funnel tray. When dry, tap the flower on the side of the tray to eliminate any excess glitter. Apply clear drying glue to the poinsettia flower centers then pour the prills onto the flower. Taking a shaping tool press lightly on the prills, this will push the prills into the glue. Put aside to dry on the tray, when dry they are ready to use on your card.
Taking the Candlelit Poinsettia stamp and die set for the candle and cluster base. Using the largest stamp for the main element and the smaller for the top right corner for the cluster base. The smaller, trim away the candle and adhere this upside down to the card top right corner. Using the ‘Glow of Christmas’ sets for the holly border branch, stamp, color and die cut. Once the elements are shaped a little with the flower-shaping tool, adhere to the card front corners in clusters, using the hot glue gun and the 3D foam dots or squares, adhere the flowers and leaves in place. To finish the card, apply the diamond stickles to the sentiment and the elements so they will be highlighted where wanted.
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 36 Pack 478455$129.99Discontinued)
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Heart of Gold Prills ANC804$5.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99
- Candlelit Poinsettia Die HCD1-7250$29.99Discontinued)
- Glow of Christmas Die HCD1-7251$29.99Discontinued)
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$9.99Out of stock
- Candlelit Christmas Paper Collection HCDP1-2104$24.99
- 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-478$29.99
- For My Friend Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3844$19.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99
- Candlelit Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3882$19.99Discontinued)
- Glow of Christmas Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3883$19.99Discontinued)
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Manganese Blue RACP454$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99