Merry Christmas Cardinal Circles
Other Products: White cardstock, Fun Foam, Copics: E33, E35, R23, R24, R29, YG61, YG63
video For more tips on creating with the Snowy Pines Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/nVtKVcgg530.
For more tips on creating with the Candlelit Christmas collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/PJeFD_d3AiM.
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.
Instructions: Card size. 6 x 6”. Start with 6 x 6” folded card base. Cover with 6 x 6” red decorative paper. Cut a decorative panel 5 3/4"square. Cut the large Rounded Window Circle out of white, glue all but the bottom of circle onto the center of the 5 3/4" decorative panel then die cut a 3 1/2" circle out of the center. Cut a 5 1/2" square of Fun Foam and cut the same 3 1/2" circle out of the center. Glue the Fun Foam to the back of the decorative paper/Rounded Window panel and let dry (Put a large acrylic block on top to make sure it dries flat).
Cut another 3 1/2" circle from light green decorative paper then cut the center of it with the inner die of the Rounded Window Frame Die. Cut a Decorative Pocket Accent, corners, and cut the smaller decorative circle from the Rounded Window Frame Die out of white. For the smaller decorative circle, cut away the center with a 2 1/4" circle die. Now, Glue the 5 3/4"decorative square with Rounded Window Frame onto red panel (on card base), glue the light green circle with center Rounded Window Frames Die cut from it down into 3 1/2" hole (make sure grid cut is straight), glue the popped smaller decorative circle on top of light green/grid cut out then glue and insert Decorative Pocket Accent die cut under bottom of large Rounded Window circle then glue circle bottom down on top. Glue corners to top 2 corners of card.
Stamp cardinals using black, die cut and color. Add Dries White Adhesive and glitter to snowy parts of branches. Stamp Poinsettias using Vermillion, sponge with Carnation, die cut. Stamp Holly using Fern Green, sponge with Leaf Green, die cut then form leaves and flowers in Shaping Mold. Glue pairs of flowers together then add gold Prills to the centers. Stamp Merry Christmas onto a strip of light green decorative paper and fish tail end.
Glue Cardinals to the bottom of card over circle and Decorative Pocket Accent. Curl and glue sentiment across grid. Add poinsettias and holly around the rest of the circle leaving some part of circle open toward the top. Glitter flowers with Crystal Clear then randomly glitter card with Ultrafine Crystal Transparent.
- Snowy Pine Cardinals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3918$19.99
- Snowy Pine Cardinals Die HCD1-7303$29.99
- Snowy Pines Paper Collection HCDP1-2117$24.99
- Rounded Window Frame Die HCD1-7271$34.99
- Decorative Pocket Accents Die HCD1-7211$29.99
- Album Tags and Accents Die HCD1-7202$29.99Out of stock
- Eyelet Circle & Basics Small Die HCD1-7154$29.99
- Circle Basics Large Die HCD1-7155$29.99
- Candlelit Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3882$19.99Discontinued)
- 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-478$29.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Heart of Gold Prills ANC804$5.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Designer Dries White Adhesive 159951$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Carnation Red RACP399$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vermillion RACP461$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black TSMP900$7.99