Other Products: White cardstock, light color chipboard, foam sheet, pearls, Copics: RV04, RV02, RV10, Y11, Y15, Y18, V01, V12, V15, YG03, YG17,
Instructions: Card size: 6 x 7 1/8”. Make the base from heavy weight white cardstock. Cut a piece of light green decorative paper to 5 3/4 x 6 7/8” then glue it to the base front.
Die cut the Ornate Pocket Accent once on the left side of a 6 x 7” piece of white (without the die to cut the V shape), then turn the die around and match the end, die cut again to form the full rectangle die cut with a diamond shape in the center. Do this again on a piece of light-colored chipboard then glue them together. The chipboard will not die cut all the way through easily but that is good because you want the little pieces to stay in for this. Cut a piece of plaid decorative paper to fit the “diamond” in the center (3 1/2" square). Glue the plaid to the center, glue strips of pearls around diamond. Glue pearls as desired on the rectangle die cut and pop up the entire layer with foam sheet to fit under chipboard.
Using black ink, stamp some butterflies from the small Floral Butterfly set, stamp 3 sets of flower stems, 2-3 fern, die cut and color all. Stamp using Majestic Violet, the Magnolia Blooms (enough for at least 5 flowers, 3 of which have multiple layers). Sponge the backs and edges leaving the fronts whitish, die cut and form in the shaping mold. The smaller flowers are also shaped after the mold with tools. Insert Rock Candy green stamen. Stamp leaves with Fern Green and sponge with Leaf Green and Majestic Violet, die cut and shape in the mold. Stamp sentiment using Majestic Violet onto light green decorative paper then die cut with the circle die, die cut a bit larger circle from white for a mat. Die cut a small circle from foam to pop the sentiment up then adhere to the center of the diamond.
Arrange all the flower stems, and fern (cutting fern and flowers as necessary) to make a bouquet on the right side of the circle sentiment. Add in the Magnolia Blooms to finish bouquet, add leaves and sheer bow then glitter all the flowers. Paint lacquer onto the Magnolia leaves.
Stamp 2 small butterflies from the Spring Daffodil using Majestic Violet, sponge, die cut and glue the 2 bodies together leaving wings free. Add this small double butterfly to the circle sentiment then add the other 2 butterflies to the left side of diamond center. Use the Swirl Pearls to make little butterfly trails coming from the butterflies. Glitter the butterflies and card base randomly.
- Floral Butterfly Accents Die HCD1-7353$29.99Out of stock
- Small Floral Butterfly Die HCD1-7354$29.99Out of stock
- Floral Butterfly Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3952$19.99Out of stock
- Small Floral Butterfly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3953$19.99
- Floral Butterfly Paper Collection HCDP1-2127$24.99
- Spring Daffodil Die HCD1-7344$29.99
- Spring Daffodil Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3946$19.99
- Ornate Pocket Accents Die HCD1-7214$29.99
- Sweet Magnolia Blooms Die HCD1-7346$29.99Out of stock
- Sweet Magnolia Blooms Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3948$19.99
- 3D Magnolia Shaping Mold HCFB1-5005$29.99
- Circle Basics Large Die HCD1-7155$29.99
- Eyelet Circle & Basics Small Die HCD1-7154$29.99
- Cheerful Note Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3848$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Rock Candy Stamens-Small HCS1-459-4$9.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Swirls - White Pearls WT7504$2.50Out of stock
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black TSMP900$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99