Other Products: Foam tape, alcohol markers, acetate sheet, cream pearlescent cardstock, hot glue.
Instructions: Create a card base of size 6 by 7” and mat with pattern papers from the sweet Magnolia paper collection. Cut a piece of pattern paper using the outer die from the palace gateway die set and adhere on the center of the card using foam tape. Cut the decorative gateway die with cardstock and cut the gate in the center with scissors and open it slightly to give a 3d look. Glue the decorative gateway die cut on the prepared card base.
Stamp the images from the sweet magnolia buds stamp set with archival fern green and color with alcohol markers. Cut the images using their coordinating dies. Stamp the flowers from the sweet Magnolia blooms stamp set with archival magenta hues and color the petals using the same ink. Cut and shape the petals closing inwards like a bud using the coordinating 3D shaping mold.
Arrange everything as shown and adhere the stamped images with foam tape and glue the flowers using hot glue. Lastly, dust the flowers with glitter.
- Palace Gateway Die HCD2-7349$34.99
- Sweet Magnolia Blooms Die HCD1-7346$29.99
- Sweet Magnolia Buds Die HCD1-7347$29.99
- Sweet Magnolia Blooms Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3948$19.99
- Sweet Magnolia Buds Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3949$19.99
- Sweet Magnolia Paper Collection HCDP1-2126$24.99
- 3D Magnolia Shaping Mold HCFB1-5005$29.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Assorted Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-459-1$9.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99