Magnolia Easel Step Card
Other Products: White cardstock, ribbon, pearls, foam sheet,
Instructions: Card size: 6 x 6 1/4". Basically, I’ve combined a center fold card with an easel card. Both are shaped with the Majestic Swirl Frames. Part of the easel base top has to be cut a little, as needed, to go with the center step when glued together. Cut 2 outer Majestic Swirl out of decorative paper, glue 1 to the easel base bottom, the other is cut into pieces to fit the sides and bottom of step card front. Cut another piece of decorative paper for the center of the step card front.
Die cut with white, the next decorative die in the Majestic Swirl x2. Glue 1 to the easel bottom and cut the second 1 to fit step card bottom and sides. Cut 2 of the rectangles of the Majestic Swirl out of white. Stamp 1 of the rectangles at the top with Best Wishes. Cut 2 corners of the Ornate Pockets out of white. Glue the 2 corners and the stamped rectangle to the center of the step card. Glue the other rectangle to the easel bottom.
Run a line of pearls around the rectangles top and bottom of card. Add some pearls to the decorative corner pieces as well. Stamp the Congrats! Using Magenta Hue on decorative paper tag then die cut. Stamp the Bud Branch using black Memento and color with Copics. Stamp leaves with Fern Green, sponge with Leaf Green, die cut then sponge backs. Stamp Magnolias (3 per flower) using the medium and large Magnolia with Magenta Hue, sponge in the centers, die cut, sponge the backs lightly. Run the leaves and flowers through with the Shaping mold. Glue 3 blossoms per flower together and pierce centers. Large bud at the top is only 1 layer. Sponge the stamen with Magenta Hue then insert into flowers.
Arrange flowers and leaves on the step card left side, add a sheer ribbon bow. Cut another Bud Branch out of foam sheet and glue colored branch onto it (this will be the easel “stop”). Glue it to the easel bottom at a point that holds the card open at the right angle for display. Add the tag sentiment and another sheer bow at the right side under branch.
Use Crystal Clear to glitter the flowers and Crystal Ultrafine to randomly glitter card top and bottom. The back flap of the step card can be used to write a personal message, it can’t be seen from the front.
- Sweet Magnolia Blooms Die HCD1-7346$29.99
- Sweet Magnolia Buds Die HCD1-7347$29.99
- Sweet Magnolia Blooms Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3948$19.99
- Sweet Magnolia Buds Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3949$19.99
- Sweet Magnolia Paper Collection HCDP1-2126$24.99
- 3D Magnolia Shaping Mold HCFB1-5005$29.99
- Majestic Swirl Frames Die HCD2-7308$34.99
- Ornate Pocket Accents Die HCD1-7214$29.99
- Ornamental Tags Die HCD1-7203$29.99
- Celebrate Love Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3847$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Pastel Pollen Stamens - Medium HCS1-485$19.99
- Rock Candy Stamens-Small HCS1-459-4$9.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99