Other Products: Cardstock- White, Archival Ink- Shadow Grey, VersaColor Ink- Neptune, Creative Embellishments Chipboard Title, Embossing Pad, Heat Gun, White Embossing Powder, Gems, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (Adhesive Dots Micro, Dual Tip Glue Pen, E-Z Runner Ultra, Crafty Foam Tape, Thin 3D Foam Squares, 3D Foam Squares)
Instructions: Layout is 12 x 12”. The green patterned paper is the background. Cut 2 strips of purple patterned paper that are 1 x 12”, and 2 strips of striped patterned paper that are 0.5 x 12”. Fussy cut out the purple scalloped patterned paper. Adhere the fussy cut pieces to the top and bottom of the green patterned background using foam squares. Add the purple patterned strips also using foam squares. Add the striped patterned strips on top of the purple patterned strips. Cut a strip of yellow patterned paper that is 3 x 12”. Adhere across the middle of the layout.
Die cut 1 of the Eyelet Lace Frame from white cardstock. Adhere to the right-hand side of the layout using foam tape. Mat the 4 x 6” photo in white cardstock and dark blue patterned paper. Adhere this on top of the Eyelet Lace Frame using foam tape. Add gems to the frame, as well as along the scalloped borders at the top and bottom of the layout. Cover the chipboard title using white embossing powder. Adhere the title to the bottom left-hand corner of the layout using adhesive dots.
Stamp and die cut 1 large and 2 small Hyacinth bases using grey ink (Archival- Shadow Grey) onto white cardstock. Stamp and die cut 4 sets of the Hyacinth mini flowers and 3 sets of the Lilac mini flowers using grey ink on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Add color to the large base and a little more than half of the mini flowers using purple ink (Archival- Majestic Violet) and daubers. Add color to the small Hyacinth base and remaining flowers using purple/blue ink (VersaColor- Neptune) and daubers. Shape the mini flowers using the coordinating 3D shaping molds. Add Prills to the middle of each mini flower using a liquid adhesive. Let dry. Add color to the leaves on the Hyacinth bases using green ink (Archival- Fern) and daubers, shape the leaves slightly. Add the mini flowers to the Hyacinth bases, adding the larger mini flowers to the middles and the smaller ones around the edges. Adhere 2 Hyacinth blossoms to the left-hand side of the matted photo using foam squares. Adhere the remaining Hyacinth blossom to the right-hand side of the matted photo. Add a few remaining mini flowers around the bases of the leaves.
- Spring Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2125$24.99
- Fragrant Hyacinth Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3947$19.99
- Lush Lilac Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3816$19.99
- Fragrant Hyacinth Die HCD1-7345$29.99
- Eyelet Lace Frames Die HCD2-7192$34.99
- Lush Lilac Die HCD1-7170$29.99
- 3D Hyacinth Shaping Mold HCFB1-497$29.99
- 3D Lush Lilac Shaping Mold HCFB1-466$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- I Cannot Tell A Lilac Prills ANC822$5.99