Love You With All My Heart
The ready side fold card measures 6″ by 8″. Cut a smooth white cardstock measuring 12″ by 8″ and score it at 6″ on the longer side. Crease and score it well using a bone folder.
Choose a pattern paper from the designer paper collection and cut measuring 5 1/2″ by 7 1/2″. Mat it on the white cardstock Luxe Gold cardstock creating a delicate border of 1/16″ on all sidesfor each layer. Layer the panel on the card base using foam dots.
Cut 3 fancy frames from smooth white cardstocks using Decorative Heart Die and stack them together using an adhesive that dries clear. Choose the paper from the designer paper collection and cut a solid eyelet heart and glue it to the window. Layer the prepared frame on the card front using foam dots.
Stamp the required images from Friendship Rose Heart Stamp Set using black archival ink and paint them using Zig Clean Clear Brush Markers. Next, cut the painted images using the coordinating die. Glue an extra die cut behind the painted image to add extra strength. Layer the painted heart in the widow as shown.
Stamp a few fillers from Floral Shoppe Fillers Cling Stamp Set using Leaf green and cut it using its coordinating die set. Sponge adhesive that dries clear on the fillers and sprinkle mixed shades of prills. Dust extras and also sprinkle some Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear Powder and keep them for drying.
For the wild roses, stamp the flower petals with Magenta Hue archival ink using the Small Wild Rose Stamp set and cut them using its coordinating dies. Ink the flower centers using Leaf Green and color the flowers using Magenta Hue. Shape the flowers using a Deluxe flower shaping kit. Once the shaping is done, assemble a few flowers using ball tools from the shaping kit and add matching seed beads to the flower centers. Apply a layer of crystal lacquer on the flowers and dust Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear Powder.
Stamp, color and cut a few Wisteria flowers using Leaf Green Archival ink and shape them using a flower shaping kit. Add flower pollens using a glossy accent and use these flowers as fillers.
Stamp 2 sets of leaves using Leafy Accent stamp and Olive Green Archival ink and cut them using its coordinating die. Color the leaves using the same inks and shape them using a deluxe flower shaping kit. Once all the elements are ready, assemble the card as shown and complete the card by adding Luxe Gold stacked sentiment die cut from Decorative Heart Die.
Other Products: Smooth White Card stock, Scoreboard, Double-sided tape, and Adhesive that dries clear.
- Friendship Rose Paper Collection HCDP1-2145$24.99
- Friendship Rose Heart Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31005$19.99
- Friendship Rose Heart Die HCD1-7428$29.99
- Decorative Heart Die HCD2-7430$34.99Out of stock
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Floral Shoppe Fillers Die HCD1-7331$29.99
- Floral Shoppe Fillers Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3933$19.99
- Wisteria Petals Die HCD1-7295$29.99
- Wisteria Petals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3911$19.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 48 Pack 478594$169.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99