My card size is 5 1/2" x 7 1/2". Make card base using the Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. It is quite sturdy and makes a great card base. Cover with a piece of Sheet 4B of the Friendship Rose paper collection cutting it at 5 3/8" x 7 3/8".
Using the Filigree Companion Frame die cut a piece of Sheet 4A and set aside. Using the decorative frame cut a piece of Luxe Gold cardstock and glue this to the die cut.
Using the Decorative Heart Die, cut three of the decorative hearts, then cut two of the hearts so you can entertwine the three hearts together. Glue down and then trim so the center heart does not have any of the other two dies showing inside the heart opening. Use a hydra sponge to add glue and then glitter to the hearts and set aside to dry. Once dry glue the hearts to the card front. Cut the 'Love' sentiment from Luxe Gold cardstock and adhere in the middle of the center heart.
Stamp the Budding Rose Heart onto white cardstock and use the Prismacolor pencils to color. Cut out using coordinating die and adhere this to the center heart. The card is finished.
Other Products: Die Cut Machine, White Cardstock, Prismacolor pencils: White, PC937 Tuscan Red, PC930 Magenta, PC912 Apple Green, PC911 Olive Green, Odorless Mineral Spirits, Blending Stumps, Dimensional Tape
- Friendship Rose Paper Collection HCDP1-2145$24.99
- Decorative Heart Die HCD2-7430$34.99Out of stock
- Budding Rose Heart Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31006$19.99
- Budding Rose Heart Die HCD1-7429$29.99Out of stock
- Filigree Companion Frame Die HCD2-7402$34.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99Out of stock
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00