Other Products: Big shot, Scor-tape, scissor, white cardstock, score board
For more tips on creating with the Tulip Time collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/rfYMxeNBmJk.
For more tips on creating with the Floral Fashionista collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/9V6JOqdQtC8.
Instructions: Cut out 3 pieces of white cardstock, two at 9 x 5 1/2" and one at 7 x 5 1/2". Take one piece of the 9 x 5 1/2" and score this at 2" on both short sides. Then put Scor-tape on those flaps on the back side of the paper. Take a piece of the patterned paper and cut it at 5 1/4 x 4 3/4", glue this in the center in between the score lines, fold the flaps up. Cut a person out of the photo and place him on the fence. Now take the small piece of 7" and score it at 1" on both short sides. Take the 5th rectangle die and center it on that card then run it through your diecutting machine. Take the flowers and greenery you made and place them behind this opening and a piece of a photo if you like, then fold the flaps to the back, put Scor-tape on them and place them in the score lines from the first long piece you just made and tape them down.
Take the 2nd big piece and score 2" on each short side, take the 6th rectangle from the set and center this on the piece and run it through the machine. Fold the flaps to the back and place this on top of the other 2 then tape it down. Get the rest of your greenery and flowers and decorate the front - you can also use a part of a photo. Cut also a piece of the design paper out with the flower border on it and glue this on the front!
Flowers: Stamp the flowers and leaves of all the sets I mentioned with Bamboo Leaves ink and color the green with Leaf Green and the flowers with Buttercup and Vibrant Fuchsia. Die cut all the flowers with the coordinating dies. For the hyacinth shaped flower, you dab some glue on it and then you put some prills on top and let it dry. Stamp 1 small peony flower with Vibrant Fuchsia ink and die cut, color the center with Buttercup and the ends of the flower with the Vibrant Fuchsia ink, shape it on your Deluxe Flower Shaping kit. Make a hole in the center and place the stamens in it. Stamp some small flowers from the Fashionista set color them very lightly with Vibrant Fuchsia ink, die cut and shape them on your mat, place some crystals in the tiny flowers.
- Small Sweet Peony Die HCD1-7173$29.99Out of stock
- Small Sweet Peony Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3819$19.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Buttercup RACP632$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vibrant Fuchsia RACP524$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves TSMP707$7.99
- Blue Suede Shoes Prills ANC830$5.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Rock Candy Stamens-Small HCS1-459-4$9.99
- Eyelet Rectangle & Basics Die HCD2-7189$34.99Discontinued)
- Floral Fashionista Die HCD1-7215$29.99
- Floral Fashionista Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3855$19.99
- Rain Boots and Blossoms Die HCD1-7169Special Price $15.00 Regular Price $29.99Discontinued)
- Rain Boots and Blossoms Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3811Special Price $15.99 Regular Price $19.99Discontinued)
- Tulip Vase & Fillers Die HCD1-7220$29.99
- Tulip Vase & Fillers Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3860$19.99
- Backyard Blossoms Die HCD1-7181Special Price $9.00 Regular Price $29.99Discontinued)
- Backyard Blossoms Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3827Special Price $15.99 Regular Price $19.99Discontinued)
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Cherry Blossom Retreat Paper Collection HCDP1-2100$24.99Discontinued)