Lily Slimline Gateway
Card size is 4 x 9”. Score and fold 8 1/2 x 9 1/2” white cardstock at 4 1/2”, place the largest Slim Gateway Rectangle Die just over the fold and diecut to get a shaped card base. Using the same die, cut two more times. Trim the left side of one, stamp the ‘You are in our Thoughts & Prayers’ sentiment from the Cheerful Notes Sentiments Cling Stamp set using Cactus Flower ink and adhere to the inside of the card. Adhere the other diecut to the card front using dries clear adhesive. Using the decorative Slim Gateway Rectangle Die, cut from white cardstock, stamp the ‘In Sympathy’ sentiment using Cactus Flower ink, sponge with dries clear adhesive and cover with Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear glitter. Add some shape to the gate using your fingers while it’s still wet.
Stamp the floral spray from Garden Lily Spray & Fillers Stamp set on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper using VersaColor white pigment ink, cover with Opaque Embossing Powder – White and heat set using the Heat It Tool. Color with Cactus Flower and Olive inks using Fantastix Blending Tools and diecut using the coordinating die. Diecut four more times, adhere behind the stamped image to create dimension, sponge with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Crystal Clear glitter. Adhere to the card base behind the gate using dries clear adhesive.
Stamp the Garden Lilies on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper using VersaColor white pigment ink, cover with Opaque Embossing Powder – White and heat set using the Heat It Tool. Color using Cactus Flower ink, diecut using the coordinating die and shape in the 3D Garden Lily Mold. At this point, I had forgotten to add some color to the backs of the flowers so I took a dauber and added some Cactus Flower ink to the embossed backs and got a really pretty effect. Adhere two petals of the same size together, offset, to create the lilies. Using the Groove Golf tool, pierce a hole in the flower centers, insert the Petite Pollen Stamens and secure with hot glue. I used the white stamens, sponged them with dries clear adhesive, dipped them in the Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter and added a dab of Cactus Flower ink to the tips. Stamp the Garden Lily leaves using Archival Olive ink, color using the same ink, diecut, add more ink to the edges and the back of the leaves and shape in the 3D Garden Lily Mold.
Using a paint brush, brush the flowers and leaves with watered down dries clear adhesive and cover with Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear glitter. Adhere the flowers and leaves to the card front as shown.
Other Products: Diecutting Machine, White Cardstock, Misti, Hot Glue Gun, Funnel Tray, Paint Brush
- Slim Gateway Rectangle Die HCD3-7446$34.99Out of stock
- Garden Lily Paper Collection HCDP1-2147$24.99
- Garden Lily Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31011$19.99
- Garden Lily Die HCD1-7439$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Garden Lily Shaping Mold HCFB1-5013$29.99
- Garden Lily Spray & Fillers Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31012$19.99
- Garden Lily Spray & Fillers Die HCD1-7440$29.99
- Petite Pollen Stamens - Medium HCS1-499$19.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99Out of stock
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Groove Golf Tool - Small DMCT4152$14.99Out of stock
- Groove Golf Tool - Medium DMCT4163$14.99Out of stock
- Fantastix Blending Tool 247027$4.99
- Opaque Embossing Powder - White EP100$5.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Cactus Flower RACP985$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99Out of stock
- VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad - White TSVP080$6.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00