Lilies on Eyelet Heart
The finished card measures 9 x 4 inches. Cut one piece of deluxe flower shaping paper 9 by 8 inches and score at 4 inches to make a top fold card. Place Slim eyelet heart rectangle die about 1/2" up past fold so that fold does not get cut. Use the same die again on a piece of paper #5A from the Garden lily collection. Ink the edge with library green ink and glue it to the folded card matching bottom and side edges.
Die cut 3 times the second biggest die from the same kit in the Deluxe Flower Shaping paper and glue them om each other to make a white cardstock. Ink the edge with magenta hue ink and glue it on the card.
Stamp your Lily flowers with mahenta hue ink onto white flower shaping paper, color the center and shade the edge with the same color. You can also color the back of the flowers. Diecut with the coordinating die. Place face down into the flower shaping mold, spritz with water and run through the diecutting machine to shape. When dry, give further shape with Deluxe flower shaping kit tools. Glue 2 layers together. In the center of the flowers make a hole and add stamens. With a brush add a little bit of 3D crystal lacquer on your flowers. Add glue on the tips of the flowers and dip it into crystal clear powder. Redo the same thing to make other flowers in sunflower ink color.
Also stamp leaves with leaf green and color the center with a bit of library green ink. Diecut and use the mold to give shape to your leaves.
In deluxe flower shaping paper, die cut the eyelet rectangle and glue it with 3D foam in the center of your card. Also cut the small rectangle from the same kit in the paper #5A, ink the edge in leaf green and glue it on your card. Die cut 3 times the sentiment from the same kit in the Deluxe Flower Shaping paper and glue them on each other to make a white cardstock. Ink the edge with magenta hue ink and glue it on the card. Add 3D crystal lacquer to give shine to your sentiment.
Put cheesecloth and sewing thread on the left of your card and make a bouquet arrangement on it. For the final touch, put glue on your pattern paper on the stamen and add crystal clear powder on it.
Other Products: Die cutting machine Cut’n’boss, heat gun, water mister, hot glue gun, hot glue, scissors, sewing thread, cheesecloth, ribbon, lace
- Garden Lily Paper Collection HCDP1-2147$24.99
- Garden Lily Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31011$19.99
- Garden Lily Die HCD1-7439$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Garden Lily Shaping Mold HCFB1-5013$29.99
- Petite Pollen Stamens - Medium HCS1-499$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Groove Golf Tool - Small DMCT4152$14.99Out of stock
- Groove Golf Tool - Medium DMCT4163$14.99Out of stock
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- StazOn Stamp Cleaner TSSZSC$4.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99Out of stock
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Scor-Tool 368771$4.00
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99