Save Project to My Library
Cut a piece of white card stock 8 1/2 x 9". Score the 81/2 size at 4 1/4 and fold, this creates a 4 1/4 x 9” card base. Use #1 and 2 dies from the Slim Elegant Rectangle set and cut the largest from the Feathery Florals paper and the next one from white card stock. Adhere to the card base as shown.
Stamp 2 of the Feathery Florals on white card stock with black ink and color with the Prisma Color pencils. Cut out with the coordinating die. Add one to the top and the other one to the bottom of the card. Add the sentiment cut from the paper pack in the center.
To finish, add glitter to the leaves and flowers and prills to the flower centers.
Other Products: Paper trimmer, Die cut machine, Prisma Color pencils,
- Feathery Florals Paper Collection HCDP1-2149$24.99
- Feathery Florals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31017$19.99
- Feathery Florals Die HCD1-7453$29.99Out of stock
- Slim Elegant Rectangle Die HCD3-7447$34.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black TSMP900$7.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Go Man Go Prills ANC818$5.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99