Other Products: Cardstock- White, Beads, Gems, Chameleon Pens (Olive, Green Apple), Stampin' Up Ink (Riding Hood Red, Early Espresso), Lace, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (Crafty Foam Tape, 3D Foam Squares Black Mix, Dual Tip Glue Pen, Adhesive Dots Micro, Adhesive Dots Medium, E-Z Runner Ultra)
For more tips on creating with the pocket dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/uDhKUj9AAMo.
Instructions: The dark green patterned paper from the Woodsy Wonderland paper collection is your background. Cut a strip of the dark red patterned paper from the same collection that is 4 x 12" and adhere lace along both long edges. Adhere this whole piece along the middle of the layout. From white cardstock, die cut 2 of each of the corner dies from the Elegant Pocket Accents. Die cut 4 of the decorative Elegant Pocket Accents. Adhere the corners to the corners of the layout. Adhere the larger pieces in a wreath shape, top, bottom and both sides. Add gold gems to the corners and around the wreath. When die cutting set aside 2 of the little 'negative' flower looking pieces that came out of the larger dies.
Mat the 4 x 6" photo twice in white cardstock and adhere to the layout using 3D foam squares. Find and cut out the "Merry and Bright" sentiment from the O Holy Night Collection. Adhere to the left of the matted photo using 3D foam squares. This is also where I added those left-over bits, flower shapes, above and below the sentiment. Add gems.
Stamp and die cut 3 sets of the small and medium poinsettias onto white cardstock using dark brown ink (Early Espresso). Add color to the flowers using ink and daubers, just to the middles of each (Riding Hood Red). Shape the flowers using the 3D Poinsettia and Holly Cluster Shaping Mold. Assemble the flowers. Add beads to the middle of each using liquid adhesive. Let dry.
Stamp and die cut 8 of the holly leaves from Merry & Bright Accents using dark brown ink. Add color to the leaves using Chameleon Pens (Olive, Green Apple). Adhere the large poinsettias around the wreath at the "joints" where the decorative dies meet. Add the small poinsettias to the middles of the decorative dies. Add the holly leaves around the large poinsettias.
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- 3D Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-463$29.99
- Merry and Bright Accents Die HCD1-7196$29.99
- Merry and Bright Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3838$19.99
- Poinsettia & Holly Clusters Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3822$19.99
- Poinsettia & Holly Clusters Die HCD1-7176$29.99Out of stock
- O Holy Night Paper Collection HCDP1-292Special Price $19.99 Regular Price $24.99Discontinued)
- Woodsy Wonderland Paper Collection HCDP1-273$24.99Discontinued)