Leafy Framed Christmas Scene
Card size is 6 x 5”. Cut white cardstock to 10 x 6”, score and fold at 5” on the long side. Cut paper from the Festive Poinsettia Paper Collection, Sheet 11B, to 5 7/8 x 4 7/8” and adhere to the card front. Cut plaid paper from the same collection, Sheet 11A, 5 7/8 x 4 7/8”, ink the edges using Archival Olive ink and adhere to the inside of the card. Cut a border strip from the same collection Sheet 1A and adhere to the bottom of the inside. Stamp ‘Happy Holidays’ from the Festive Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set on 4 x 3” white cardstock using Real Red Ink, punch the corners using snowflake punch and adhere to the inside of the card.
Stamp the image with the back of the truck, the dog and the snowman from the Home for the Holidays Cling Stamp set 2x on Strathmore Bristol Vellum Cardstock using Jet Black Archival ink. Color everything except the truck on one scene and just the truck on the second scene using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers Carmine Red, Wine Red, Yellow, May Green, Deep Green, and Light Gray. Diecut the full scene using the coordinating die and diecut again from plain white cardstock. Adhere the two together to create a strong base. Diecut the colored truck from the second scene using the coordinating dies. Cut the truck 4x more and adhere together. Spritz all the diecuts with Sheer Shimmer Craft Spray-Sparkle and let dry. To create the snow effect, add dries white glue and ultrafine transparent glitter. Adhere the truck and then adhere the whole scene to the center of the card base.
Using the 6” and 5” outside dies from the Leafy Borders Frame a Card Dies, cut 2x each from the green Festive Poinsettia Paper Collection, Sheet 8B. Using the same dies and the inside decorative dies, cut 2x each from white cardstock. Sponge with dries clear adhesive and cover with Crystal Ultrafine Transparent glitter. When dry, adhere the white diecuts to the green diecuts and then adhere to the card front using double thick dimensional tape.
Using the Bow-It-All, make a multiloop bow from thin red satin ribbon and adhere to the front of the card using a hot glue gun.
Other Products: Diecutting Machine, White Cardstock, Strathmore Bristol Vellum Cardstock, Real Red Ink Pad, MS Snowflake Punch, Funnel Tray, Misti, Dimensional Tape, Sheer Shimmer Craft Spray-Sparkle, Bow-It-All, Hot Glue Gun
- Home for the Holidays Die HCD1-7362$29.99
- Home for the Holidays Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3961$19.99
- Festive Poinsettia Paper Collection HCDP1-2129$24.99
- Frame a Card Leafy Borders Die HCD2-7190$34.99Discontinued)
- Festive Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3921$19.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 48 Pack 478594$169.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Designer Dries White Adhesive 159951$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99