Card size: 6 x 6. Make a card base with white 6 x 12” cardstock then fold in half for a 6 x 6” card. Cut 1 silver piece of cardstock to 6 x 6", 1 to 5 1/2 x 5 1/2", 1 to 5 1/8 x 5 1/8" and cut 3 silver Simple Centerpiece frames (using 2 dies together) that measure 5 x 5” (outer diameter and 4 3/4 x 4 3/4" inner diameter).
Cut decorative paper as follows: 1 outer piece 5 7/8” square-multi color, next 5 3/8” square-purple, next 4 7/8” square-aqua. For inside, 1 5 7/8” square-green with a bottom border. From this inside piece, cut an eyelet circle (largest of the Eyelet Circles Small). You will use this spot for the sentiment so die cut where you would like the sentiment to eventually go. Using the same eyelet die, cut a purple eyelet circle. Set aside inside pieces (green panel and purple circle) for later.
Stamp Mosaic 4 times, once in each of 4 colors, Majestic Violet, Paradise Teal, Vivid Chartreuse and Bright Tangelo, die cut each and use the layers in a stack with foam sheet or pop ups under each layer, starting with Teal then violet, green and finally orange (do not glue yet), sponge each layer with the same color as stamped. Die cut silver with the same dies for each layer. Glue the silver off-set a bit under each colored panel, once all layers are glued, glue foam or pop ups under layers. Use Nuvo white and Stickles as desired to decorate the layers then set aside to dry.
When Stickles is dry start layering the front of your card as follows: Silver, Multi color. Glue foam under the next silver with purple then glue to card. Glue foam to the next silver with aqua then glue to card. Now glue green eyelet circle to the center of aqua panel. Layer the silver centerpieces off set so that it basically makes a circle on top of the aqua panel. Glue the Mosaic stack made earlier to the center of green circle.
Stamp Mosaic border using Majestic Violet 2 times. Cut borders to fit the 4 aqua corners (in the sample they overhang the aqua panel to line up with the purple panel under).
For the inside: glue the green panel to the inside of card then glue the purple circle in the circle opening. Die cut a smaller circle from green patterned patter and glue it to the center of purple. Stamp Good Things sentiment using teal then die cut with circle die. Glue it to the center of other circles. Glitter card using Crystal Clear.
Other Products: White cardstock, foam sheet, Crystal Stickles
- Elegant Mosaics Paper Collection HCDP1-2136$24.99
- Bursting Bloom Mosaics Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3979$19.99
- Bursting Bloom Mosaics Die HCD1-7390$29.99
- Timepiece Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3973$19.99
- Simple Centerpiece Die HCD1-7367$29.99
- Eyelet Circle & Basics Small Die HCD1-7154$29.99
- Luxe Silver Cardstock HCGP1-493$14.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Paradise Teal RACP500$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Bright Tangelo RACP487$8.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Stamp Mat Pad D110305$5.99Discontinued)
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Nuvo Crystal Drops - Gloss White NU651$3.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock