Lattice Window Spray
Other Products: Foam tape, alcohol markers, nida tanweer magic glitter, hot glue.
Instructions: Create a card base of size 5 by 7” and mat pattern papers from the sweet Magnolia paper collection. Cut a rectangle window in the center of the card front. Take the small center die from the stairway gardens die set and create a pattern on a rectangular piece of paper by aligning the die next to the previous cut, repeat until the entire piece of paper is cut. Now, adhere this decorative patterned diecut piece in the center of the window from the back side of the card front. Add tiny drops of Nuvo crystal drops on the die cut piece.
Stamp the images from the sweet magnolia buds stamp set with archival fern green and color with alcohol markers. Cut the images using their coordinating dies.
Stamp the flowers from the sweet Magnolia blooms stamp set with archival magenta hues and color the petals using the same ink. Stamp and color the leaves from the sweet Magnolia blooms stamp set with archival fern green. Cut and shape the petals and leaves using their coordinating dies and 3d shaping mold.
Arrange everything as shown and adhere the stamped images with foam tape and glue the flowers using hot glue. Lastly, dust the flowers with glitter.
- Sweet Magnolia Blooms Die HCD1-7346$29.99
- Sweet Magnolia Buds Die HCD1-7347$29.99
- Sweet Magnolia Blooms Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3948$19.99
- Sweet Magnolia Buds Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3949$19.99
- Sweet Magnolia Paper Collection HCDP1-2126$24.99
- 3D Magnolia Shaping Mold HCFB1-5005$29.99
- Stairway Gardens Die HCD1-7281$34.99
- Assorted Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-459-1$9.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Nuvo Crystal Drops - Antique Rose NU656$3.99