Lattice Decorative Heart
Click HERE to see the video tutorial for this card Die cut a piece of white cardstock using the largest die from Slim Eyelet Rectangle die and adhere it on a 3 5/8" x 9 1/8" card base. Die cut a piece of pattern paper from Friendship Rose paper collection using the largest die from Slim Basic Rectangle die. Adhere it on the white die cut. Die cut another piece of white cardstock using the die from Slim Lattice Oval die and then cut it in half. Then adhere both the pieces on the card front so that there is uniform border on all sides.
Die cut a 4" x 4" cardbase using the outline heart die from Decorative Heart die so that the fold line is slightly inside the cutting edge of the die to create a small top folding heart shaped card base. Now die cut a piece of white cardstock and 2 pieces of pattern paper using the dies from the same set. Adhere them on the heart shaped card as shown.
Use the outline heart die as a guideline to stamp the sentiment from Friendship Sentiments Cling Stamp set on a piece of pattern paper. Then trace the inside of the die and fussy cut it. adhere this piece inside the heart shaped card. Adhere this small card on the slimline card using foam tape.
Add a few pearls to die cuts to add finishing touch.
Other Products: Pearls
- Slim Lattice Oval Die HCD3-7433$34.99Out of stock
- Slim Eyelet Rectangle Die HCD3-7431$34.99Out of stock
- Slim Basic Rectangle Die HCD3-7432$34.99Out of stock
- Friendship Rose Paper Collection HCDP1-2145$24.99
- Decorative Heart Die HCD2-7430$34.99Out of stock
- Friendship Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31007$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Adhesive Foam Strips - 72 Pieces GBWF18375$4.99