Other Products: Scoring board, die cutting machine, dimensional tape, white card stock, Versafine Onyx black ink
Instructions: Create a top fold card base from white card stock measuring 7 Inches by 5 inches. Add a mat layer of white card stock a little smaller than the card base. Add pattern paper that is smaller than the first white mat layer.
Cut the Regal flourish gateway die and remove the window to create the frame. Cut the same piece in silver card stock. Align the silver piece at the back of the white piece offsetting a little and adhere together. Add to the right side of the card base. Cut the inner lattice window in white and silver card stock and align the silver piece at the back of the white piece. Adhere this on the left side of the card.
Stamp the magnolia bouquet images on flower shaping paper using black waterproof ink and colour with Zig markers. Cut with coordinating die.
Arrange the images on the card front and top and pop them up using dimensional tape.
Stamp the sentiment on a designer paper strip. Mat this on silver paper and add to the card.
- Sweet Magnolia Bouquet Die HCD1-7348$29.99
- Sweet Magnolia Bouquet Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3950$19.99
- Sweet Magnolia Paper Collection HCDP1-2126$24.99
- 3D Magnolia Shaping Mold HCFB1-5005$29.99
- Luxe Silver Cardstock HCGP1-493$14.99
- Regal Lattice Gateway Die HCD2-7339$34.99
- For My Friend Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3844$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 48 Pack 478594$169.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99