Large Holiday Ornament Easel
Card size is 4 x 6”. Score and fold 8 1/2 x 5” white cardstock at 4 1/4” on the long side. Using the Large Holiday Ornament Die, cut a shaped card base. I placed the top of the die about 1” over the fold to keep the fold intact. Score and fold the ornament at 2 1/4” to form the easel. Diecut the full ornament two more times, once from white cardstock and once from the Holiday Ornament Collection sheet 6B. Adhere the two together and adhere to the bottom portion of the folded easel. Stamp the Large Holiday Ornament on Luxe Gold cardstock 2x using VersaMark ink, cover with Ranger Gold Tinsel Embossing Powder and heat set using the Heat It tool. Diecut the full ornament image using the coordinating two dies and diecut just the center star from the second image. Adhere the diecuts to the card front as shown with dries clear adhesive and a dimensional dot for the star.
Stamp the ornament 2x on sheet 6B using VersaMark ink, cover with Ranger Gold Tinsel Embossing Powder and heat set using the Heat It tool. Diecut and trim to fit the inside of the card. Adhere using dries clear adhesive.
Stamp the ‘Merry Christmas’ sentiment from the Christmas Lantern Cling Stamp on white cardstock using VersaMark ink, cover with WOW Primary Apple Red Superfine Embossing Powder and heat set. Diecut using the coordinating die. Cut 4 more times from white cardstock and adhere the layers together. Adhere to the inside of the card as shown to create the easel stop.
Stamp the poinsettias and holly leaves from the Poinsettia & Holly Clusters Cling Stamp set on Real Red and Garden Green cardstock using Real Red and Garden Green ink, diecut using the coordinating dies and shape using the coordinating mold. Using a stylus from the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit, cup the centers and adhere two flowers together and one holly using dries clear adhesive to create the poinsettias. Using a paint brush, add diluted dries clear adhesive to the flowers and leaves and sprinkle with Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear glitter. Add Heart of Gold Prills to the flower centers and adhere the flowers to the card front as shown using hot glue.
Using red satin cord, make a small bow and adhere to the top of the ornament.
Other Products: White Cardstock, Diecutting Machine, Misti, Hot Glue Gun, Real Red and Garden Green Cardstock, Real Red and Garden Green Ink, Paint Brush, VersaMark Ink, Ranger Gold Tinsel Embossing Powder, WOW Primary Apple Red Embossing Powder, Red Statin Cord, Dimensional Dots
- Holiday Ornament Paper Collection HCDP1-2153$24.99
- Large Holiday Ornament Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31029$19.99
- Large Holiday Ornament Die HCD1-7465$29.99Out of stock
- Christmas Lantern Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31026$19.99
- Christmas Lantern Die HCD1-7462$29.99
- Poinsettia & Holly Clusters Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3822$19.99
- Poinsettia & Holly Clusters Die HCD1-7176$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-463$29.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Heart of Gold Prills ANC804$5.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99Out of stock
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99