Lacy Floral Border
Lacy Floral Border
Make a square card base using white card stock. Cut white card stock 12” x 6” and score at 6” on the longer side. Fold to make a top folding square card.
Add a mat layer using white card stock cut to size 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" and adhere on the card front. Select a square card panel from the Climbing Clematis paper collection and trim the sides a little and adhere on top of the mat layer. Cut an A2 card panel from the paper collection. Add a white mat layer at the back and adhere on the card front.
Cut a piece of die cut using deluxe flower shaping paper using the Classic Companion Border die. Trim the die to get two scalloped borders and adhere them on the sides of the card with scallops facing outwards.
Adhere the decorative trimmed part of the border die cut on a strip of pattern paper. Cut the pattern paper to the size of the die cut. Add a white mat layer at the back. Adhere this whole piece on the bottom of the card using foam tape.
Cut an oval frame from the oval die set using white paper. Add pattern paper on the back and adhere this piece on the card front. Cut the butterfly from the Classic Butterfly Companion Die. Join the die cut together and add the butterfly on the card.
Stamp the Clematis flower image using the biggest stamp from the Climbing Clematis stamp set on Deluxe flower shaping paper using Mulberry ink. Color the flowers using a blend of Vibrant Fuschia ink and sun flower ink. Cut the flowers using the matching die and shape them in 3D flower shaping mold. Layer one big and one small flower and add a bright pink stamen in the centre. Add clear glue and then the prills.
Stamp Clematis leaves using the Green inks, color, die cut and shape in the 3D flower shaping mold.
Make small filler flowers from the Floral frames stamp set.
Stamp the flowers from the Floral frames stamp set with Vibrant Fuschia ink on Deluxe flower shaping paper. Color the flowers using a blend Vibrant Fuschia inks using the daubers. Cut the flowers with matching die and shape with ball tool from the Deluxe flower shaping tool kit. Adhere two flowers together and add stamens in the center.
Stamp leaves with Library green ink on flower shaping paper and color with leaf green ink. Cut with matching die and shape the leaves using the ball tool.
Arrange the flowers and leaves on the card using clear glue to finish the card.
Stamp the congratulations sentiment on white card strip with black ink. Cut around the sentiment and add to the card.
Other Products: Scoring board, die cutting machine
- Classic Companion Border Die HCD2-7400$34.99
- Classic Butterfly Companion Die HCD2-7401$34.99
- Curvy Floral Frame Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3976$19.99
- Curvy Floral Frame Die HCD1-7387$29.99
- Clematis Die HCD1-7355$29.99
- Clematis Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3954$19.99
- 3D Clematis Shaping Mold HCFB1-5006$29.99
- Climbing Clematis Paper Collection HCDP1-2128$24.99
- Eyelet Oval & Basics Large Die HCD1-7157$29.99
- Celebrate Love Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3847$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Pastel Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-457-1$9.99
- Bright Pearl Stamens-Medium HCS1-458-2$9.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Mulberry RACP994$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vibrant Fuchsia RACP524$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Go Man Go Prills ANC818$5.99
- Ribbit Prills ANC825$5.99