Other Products: Die cutting machine, white cardstock, watercolor markers
Instructions: Cut white card base and fold with dimensions of 7 1/2" x 5 1/2". From the paper collection, die cut a rectangle with dimensions of 7 1/4 "x 5 1/4" and glue to the base. From the white paper, cut the largest element from the Eyelet Lace Frames Die set and glue it in the center of the base. From the paper collection, cut the largest frame from the Ornate Ovals Die and glue. From the white paper, cut the smaller element from the Royal Elegance Frames Die set and glue.
Stamp the image from Sweet Magnolia Bouquet Cling Stamp Set with Pad – Olive Archival Ink. Die cut the image using the matching Sweet Magnolia Bouquet Die. Color with watercolor markers.
Stamp Sentiment with black ink on a strip of Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets .
Arrange everything as pictured. Finally, add sentiment, cover with glue and glitter.
- Sweet Magnolia Bouquet Die HCD1-7348$29.99
- Sweet Magnolia Bouquet Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3950$19.99
- Sweet Magnolia Paper Collection HCDP1-2126$24.99Out of stock
- Ornate Ovals Die HCD1-7305$29.99Out of stock
- Royal Elegance Frames Die HCD2-7307$34.99Out of stock
- Eyelet Lace Frames Die HCD2-7192$34.99Discontinued)
- Elegant Gateway Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3930$19.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99