Just Horsing Around
Other Products: Watercolor cardstock, Blue Rain Transparent Glitter, Misti, Diecutting Machine, Stampin’ Blend markers; Cinnamon Cider, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Lovely Lipstick and Seaside Spray, Archival Ink – Shadow Gray, Gala Glitz – Brown, Ranger Distress Oxide Inks; Peeled Paint and Black Soot, Dimensional Squares, Dimensional Dots
For more tips on creating with the Home on the Farm Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/zJQQ7iljUw8.
Instructions: Easel card is 6 x 6” folded. See Kathy Clement’s video here to learn how to put together the card base. Cut Kraft cardstock pieces, 12 x 6” x1, 6 x 6” x3, 6 x 4 x1, 6 x 1 1/2 x1. Cut scenic paper from the Home on the Farm Paper Collection 5 7/8 x 5 7/8” x2, 5 7/8 x 3 7/8 x1, 5 7/8 x 1 3/8” x7, 5 7/8 x 2 7/8” x2. Ink all of the edges using Ranger Distress Peeled Paint Ink and adhere to the outside and inside of the card base.
Stamp the barn, fence x2 and most of the barnyard animals on watercolor cardstock using Archival Jet Black ink, color the fence and barn using Cinnamon Cider markers and color the animals using Zig markers Black, Pink, Light Gray, Dark Brown, Carmine Red, Oatmeal and Beige. Stamp the hen and the hay using Archival Coffee ink, color the hay using Daffodil Delight marker and the hen using Zig markers Beige and Carmine Red. Stamp the sunflower stem and leaves and the greenery on watercolor paper using Archival Olive ink and color using Granny Apple Green markers. Stamp the Sunflower using Memento Potter’s Clay ink and color using Daffodil Delight marker. Add Glue to the flower centers and cover with Brown Gala Glitz. Stamp the kittens on watercolor paper using Archival Shadow Gray and color using Zig marker Light Gray and Stampin Blend markers Lovely Lipstick and Seaside Spray. Diecut all elements using coordinating dies. Diecut animals, fence, flowers and foliage again from Deluxe Flower shaping paper and adhere the layers together to create stronger diecuts. Diecut paper from the collection using the barn die and adhere to the back of the barn using Darice foam strips. Diecut the barn 2x from Kraft cardstock and adhere to the back of the barn. Ink the edges using Distress Oxide Black Soot ink.
Adhere all the designer papers to the inside of the card. Adhere haystack and kitten to card base using dimensional squares to create the “stop” for the easel card. Add designer paper and decorate the three easel panels prior to adhering to card base. Adhere the fence, one sunflower, kitten, rooster and foliage to the 1 1/2” panel of the easel using foam strips, dimensional squares and dimensional dots. Adhere the barn, horse, hen and two sunflowers to the 6 x 4” panel using dries clear adhesive, dimensional squares and foam strips. Adhere the other animals to the 6 x 6” panel and glitter all of the floral mages on the designer papers.
Adhere all the panels to the card base as shown.
- Home on the Farm Die HCD1-7316$29.99Out of stock
- Happy Meadows Die HCD1-7317$29.99
- Barnyard Accents Die HCD1-7318$29.99
- Home on the Farm Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3925$19.99Out of stock
- Happy Meadows Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3926$19.99Out of stock
- Barnyard Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3927$19.99Out of stock
- Home on the Farm Paper Collection HCDP1-2120$24.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - Kraft HCPP1-438-3$6.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Color In Watercolor Brush - Fine 409311$5.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Coffee RACP451$8.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Potter's Clay TSMP801$7.99
- Darice Adhesive Foam Strips D120601$1.99Discontinued)