Just for You
Other Products: Smooth white cardstock, satin cord,
For more tips on creating with the Window Scene cards & dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/LnM95GR92ao.
Instructions: Click here to view more photos of this project. Ready easel card measures 6” × 6”. To create easel card, take a ready swing card and score on 3” on middle card. Fold the scored line. Cut 2 card mats from designer paper collection measuring 5 7/8” × 5 7/8”. Glue one mat on base of card. Cut second mat into half and adhere it on folded card base. Glue round card on half folded card to create easel card. Cut a round card mat using die from designer paper and adhere it. Further, cut a decorative circle from designer paper using die and mat it on card using dimensional tape to add dimension. Cut hinges from white cardstock and designer paper using die and glue the on card as shown.
Cut a round doily from white cardstock using die and cut a eyelet circle from designer paper using Eyelet Circle & Basics Small die. Mat Eyelet circle on doily die cut using dimensional tape. Cut a piece from white cardstock using Rounded Lattice Window die, trim it and glue it on center of doily to create a pocket. Cut 2 tags from designer paper collection and mat them on white cardstock. Stamp sentiment on one tag using cactus flower ink. Tie cord on tag and glue both tags in pocket using dimensional tape. Glue it on easel card using dimensional tape. Cut border from white cardstock using elegant pocket Accent die and glue it on base of card using dimensional tape as shown in the picture.
For Flowers, stamp tulip flowers using cactus flower ink on deluxe flower shaping paper and cut with coordinating die. Sponge flowers using majestic Violet ink and cactus flower ink. Shape flowers using groove tool and layer it. I used 3 layers for one flower. Add Rock Candy stamens small to the center of flowers. Stamp Cheery Pansy leaves using library green ink on deluxe flowers shaping paper. Cut with coordinating die and paint with leaf green archival. Shape leaves using shaping mold. Glue flowers and leaves on card using hot melted glue. For finished look, apply crystal clear on flowers using glue that dries clear.
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive Refill 8 oz. DDC08$14.99
- Groove Golf Tool Set DMCT4185$35.99
- 6" x 6" Swing Fold Card - White HCCB1-482$10.99
- Ticket and Tags Die HCD1-7201$29.99
- Elegant Pocket Accents Die HCD1-7213$29.99
- Tulip Time Die HCD1-7218$29.99Out of stock
- Cheery Pansy Die HCD1-7222$29.99
- Rounded Window Frame Die HCD1-7271$34.99
- Rounded Sunlight Window Die HCD1-7272$34.99
- Rounded Lattice Window Die HCD1-7274$34.99
- Window Hinges Die HCD1-7285$29.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Wild Aster Paper Collection HCDP1-2106$24.99
- Window Scenes Paper Collection HCDP1-2109$24.99
- 3D Pansy Shaping Mold HCFB1-473$29.99
- Tulip Time Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3858$19.99Out of stock
- Cheery Pansy Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3862$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Rock Candy Stamens-Small HCS1-459-4$9.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Cactus Flower RACP985$8.99