Joyous Christmas Wishes
Other Products: Prismacolor pencils; Die Cut Machine; Gold Ink Pad; Corner rounder;
For more tips on creating with the Snowy Pines Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/nVtKVcgg530.
For more tips on creating with the Candlelit Christmas collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/PJeFD_d3AiM.
Instructions: Prepare a 7 x 7” white card base with all 4 corers rounded. Cut a piece of the Snowy Pines paper (11B) 1/4 inch smaller and round the 4 corners, adhere to the card base.
Stamp 3 of the Pine Cones on white with the Northern Ink, color with the PrismaColor pencils, cut out with the coordinating die, cut 2 of the pine cones off with scissors but keep.
Cut the sentiment panel from sheet 4A, round the corners. Add foam dots to the back and adhere to the center of the card. Add the pine needles, 2 at the top and one at the bottom. Add foam dots to the 2 pine cones you cut off and adhere to the top pine cones as shown.
Stamp the flowers on the Flower Shaping paper with the Gold ink, cut out using the matching die and place in the coordinating mold, run through the die cutting machine. Put 2 together making one flower and add stamens. Adhere to the top of the pine cone needles.
To finish, add glitter to the needles, pine cones, and flowers.
- Festive Pine Cones Die HCD1-7302$29.99
- Festive Pine Cones Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3917$19.99
- Snowy Pines Paper Collection HCDP1-2117$24.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99
- 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-478$29.99
- Assorted Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-459-1$9.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Dove Blender Kit 241159$11.99Out of stock
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Pins Kit PIN6$3.50
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Northern Pine TSMP709$7.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99