Joyful Christmas Greetings
Make a card base by cutting a white card stock to 12” by 7”. Score at 4”and 6” on the longer side. This way we get three card panels. Cut three pieces of Luxe Gold card stock, 6 3/4"x 3 3/4" for the top panel, 6 3/4 “ x 1 3/4 “ for the second panel and 5 3/4” x 5 3/4” for the base panel. Adhere these to all the respective panels. Cut pattern paper a little smaller than the three luxe gold mat layers and adhere to the the card panels.
Cut a die cut decorative Elegant Swirl Gateway die from white card stok without the center die. Cut outer plain Elegant Gateway die from Luxe Gold card stock without the center decorative window.
Cut swirly Accent Spray die from white and gold card stock. Adhere the white piece on the gold piece. Adhere the whole piece on the base of the card.
Die cut snowy cottage scene from the pattern paper using the outer plain die of the decorative center window die. Adhere this in the window area of the Gateway die on the luxe gold gateway die. Adhere the top of the gateway die cut on the top card panel and fold the card down so that the gate rests on the lower card panel.
Stamp the poinsettia flower images 4 times from the Small Poinsettia cling stamp set from the bigger flower and two times from the smaller flower. Stamp them on Deluxe flower shaping paper. Stamp more flowers from the Large Poinsettia cling stamp using Red Geranium ink. Colour the flowers using a blend of Red Geranium and carnation ink. Cut the flowers with matching die and mold them in respective flower shaping mold according to their size.
Stamp the leaves and the holly berry images with Library green ink on flower shaping paper. Colour them with green shades of Archival ink and cut with coordinating die. Mold the leaves and the spray in the 3D flower shaping mold. Make flowers by layering the large and small flower together with clear glue. Make a bunch of stamens mixed together and add to the center of the flowers.
Arrange the flowers and leaves on the top of the Gateway and at the base of the card panel. The gate gets its support to stand on the card base with the flowers.
Cut a sentiment card from the paper collection. Mat it on Luxe Gold card stock and add to the gateway to finish the card.
Other Products: Scoring Board, die cutting machine, white card stock, hot glue gun
- Large Festive Poinsettia Die HCD1-7358$29.99
- Small Festive Poinsettia Die HCD1-7359$29.99
- Small Festive Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3958$19.99
- Large Festive Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3957$19.99
- Small 3D Festive Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-5008$29.99
- Large 3D Festive Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-5007$29.99
- Festive Poinsettia Paper Collection HCDP1-2129$24.99
- Holly Berry Spray Die HCD1-7360$29.99
- Holly Berry Spray Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3959$19.99
- Swirly Accent Spray Die HCD1-7263$29.99
- Elegant Swirl Gateway Die HCD2-7327$34.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Assorted Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-459-1$9.99
- Assorted Pearl Stamens-Medium HCS1-459-2$9.99Out of stock
- Assorted Bead Stamens-Medium HCS1-459-3$19.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Red Geranium RACP993$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Carnation Red RACP399$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Stamp Mat Pad D110305$5.99Discontinued)
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99