Other Products: Die cutting machine Cut’n’boss, heatgun, cheesecloth, water mister, hot glue gun, hot glue, scissors, Steadtler watercolor pencil, funnel tray
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.
For more tips on creating with the Snowy Pines Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/nVtKVcgg530.
Instructions: The finished card measures 6 inches by 6 inches. Cut a 12 x 6” white cardstock and fold at 6 inches to make the card base. Cut 1 piece of green paper (#6B) 5 3/4 x 5 3/4” and glue it on the base. Cut a piece of white cardstock 5 1/4 x 5 1/4” and #3B brown pattern paper a piece of 5 x 5 inches. Glue it on the white cardstock and paste it on the card base to give dimension to the card.
Cut out one sentiment from the Ornate Ovals Die in the #4A paper. Glue it on the card at the right.
Made 4 differents kind of flowers: 1 red from wild rose, 2 white with the edge ink in red with the Oakberry lane blossom, 4 red from Floral fashionista, and 3 pines cones with the wisteria petals collection. For the red I used archival ink vermillon and for the pine cones, the archival sepia ink.
Here’s the step to make the flowers: Stamp using vermillion ink onto flower shaping paper, colour the petals with the same color and diecut with the coordinate die. Place facedown into the flower shaping mold, spritz with water and run through the diecutting machine to shape. When dry, give further shape with Deluxe flower shaping kit tools. Poke a hole in the centre of the flowers and add stamens, secure with hot glue. For the wild rose and the pine cone, put a little bit of glue on the flowers and dip them in the glitter to make them shine.
Stamp the Snowy Pines Cabin Cling Stamp with the archival ink leaf green. Color it with a dauber with the same color and cut it to make different pines branches.
Put cheesecloth to the left of the sentiment tag. Add a little piece of wood, and glue your flowers and 1 pine cone over it. Glue branches under the flowers. Add 2 pines cones and 1 flower to the right of the sentiment with branches under it. For the final touch, add some red berry.
- Ornate Ovals Die HCD1-7305$29.99Out of stock
- Snowy Pines Cabin Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3919$19.99
- Snowy Pines Cabin Die HCD1-7304$29.99
- Snowy Pine Cardinals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3918$19.99
- Snowy Pine Cardinals Die HCD1-7303$29.99Out of stock
- Snowy Pines Paper Collection HCDP1-2117$24.99
- Wisteria Petals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3911$19.99
- Wisteria Petals Die HCD1-7295$29.99
- 3D Blossoms Shaping Mold HCFB1-469$29.99Discontinued)
- Oakberry Lane Blossoms Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3842$19.99
- Oakberry Lane Blossoms Die HCD1-7200$29.99Discontinued)
- Floral Fashionista Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3855$19.99
- Floral Fashionista Die HCD1-7215$29.99
- 3D Petite Florals Shaping Mold HCFB1-471$29.99
- Small 3D Wild Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-486$29.99
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99
- Bridal Bouquet Stamens-Small HCS1-460$9.99
- Assorted Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-459-1$9.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Rajni Chawla's Frosting Powder PGM15016$12.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vermillion RACP461$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sepia RACP505$8.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Stamp Mat Pad D110305$5.99Discontinued)
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99
- StazOn Stamp Cleaner TSSZSC$4.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Scor-Tool 368771$4.00
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00