It Must Be Love Roses
It Must Be Love Roses
This tent fold card measures 6“ x 6“ when completed. Using the white card stock to make a card base to the above measurements. Taking the sheet 2B from the collection paper pad, cut this a little smaller than the card front. Using the pattern making tracing tool, a ruler and a foam pad make holes along all the edges of the paper. Adhere this to the card front using 3D foam tape or double dots.
Taking the gold card stock and the Eyelet Royal die cut two of the lace frames. Adhere this to the centre of the card front using the clear drying adhesive. There will be a gape, between the two frames, the banner will cover this.
To prepare the front banner, taking the straight rose banner, stamp this with the sepia ink on white card stock that is 6“ in length as you will extend the banner when die cutting. Using the matching banner die, die cut the banner as so, place the stamped image on the sandwich plate making sure the end of the part you want extended will not be on the plate, so just before the end part of the die will not be in the sandwich. Tape to secure in place. Place the die now on the stamped image. Place the top plate edge to the end of the banner die, just to before the end of the stamped image so it will not cut the end part of the die. Thus you will be cutting only the sides of the banner and not the ends, so you get an extended banner.
Stamp and die cut one extra banner but do not extend this as it will be fussy cut and adhered to the extended banner.
Stamp the sentiment from the sentiment stamp set, the first sentiment with sepia ink and the second with the versa-mark and gold embossing powder. Add a little e gold embossing powder to the ends of the banner as well. Do this to the extended banner only.
Color the rose and leaf images with the elderberry and Pesto Green, Bottle Green aqua pencils. Use the water brush to spread the colors. Fussy cut the smaller banner as so, the larger rose with two buds stay intact, the two roses are cut apart and used for under the sentiment banner as shown. Before adhering in place, bring shape to the flowers by using the deluxe shaping tools.
Adhere the banner and roses in place using the 3D foam tape or double dots. Adhere the fussy cut roses and leave in place by using the clear drying adhesive. To finish draw a line around the banner with the elderberry pencil then apply water to soften the line.
Other Products: Ink: Spectrum Nior Aqua Pencils: Elderberry, Pesto Green, Bottle Green. Other: Fussy cutting Scissors, Ruler, Pattern Making Tracing Tool, Foam Matt, Misti Stamping Tool, Double Sided 3D Foam Tape, Double Sided Tape, Versa-mark
- Floral Banners Paper Collection HCDP1-2133$24.99
- Elegant Rose Banner Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3968$19.99
- Elegant Rose Banner Die HCD1-7376$29.99
- Eyelet Royale Die HCD1-7282$34.99
- Celebrate Love Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3847$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Embossing Powder - Gold 359760$5.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sepia RACP505$8.99
- Color In Watercolor Brush - Fine 409311$5.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99