Cut a piece of white card stock to 11 x 7 1/2” and score in half at 5 1/2” to form a 5 1/2 x 7 1/2” card base. Cut a piece from sheet 9B from the HCDP1-2150 Iris Garden Paper Collection measuring 5 1/2 x 7 1/2” and glue this to the card base. Now from sheet 2B cut a piece measuring 5 1/4 x 7 1/4” and adhere to the card front. Next use the largest die from the HCD2-7384 Fancy Classic Rectangle Die Set to cut a piece from sheet 6B and ink the edges of this paper with Deep Purple Archival Ink using HCDA1-449 Stack and Store Daubers. Attach this piece to the card base with 3D foam tape. Now using the second largest die from the same set cut 3 pieces, 1x each from Luxe Silver Card Stock, white card stock, and a piece from sheet 5B from the Iris Garden Collection. Using Dries Clear adhesive, glue the white frame on top of the silver layer slightly offsetting them so that the silver peeks out from behind the white. Adhere this to the blue base just attached to the card base in the previous step. Then using just the center piece from the piece cut from sheet 5B, glue that inner piece in the center of the frame using 3D foam dots.
Using HCPC-31021 Iris Garden Blooms Cling Stamp Set, stamp out the large image 2 times with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Copic X Press It paper. On the first image color the entire image with Copic Markers in colors to match the papers. On the second image just color the images that coordinate with the inner dies that cut out the individual flowers. Die cut all colored images with the coordinating dies, and pop up the individual images on top with 3D foam dots. Arrange this to the top of the card. Top Tip: For a deepened look, trim a little of the white edges away from the top images and darken the edges of the Irises for a more dramatic look.
Stamp a sentiment from the HCDC-3848 Cheerful Note Sentiments onto a piece of white card stock using Versamark Ink. Heat emboss using a Blue Embossing Powder. Now cut the sentiment out using the HCD1-7204 Arrows & Banners Die Set. Also cut a banner from Luxe Silver Card slightly larger than the sentiment banner to put behind for a layered look. Now attach to the front of the card.
For the inside of the card simply cut a piece from sheet 6B measuring 5 7/16 x 7 1/2 and glue to the inside of the card. Cut the 3rd largest die from the Fancy Classic Rectangles die set twice, 1x in Luxe silver and 1x in white card stock. Using the silver frame piece and the white inside piece glue to the center of the card to create a silver framed white area for the message to be written.
Other Products: Copic X Press It Paper, Copic Markers, Versamark ink, Blue Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, 3D foam Tape, 3D Foam Dots, Scissors, Paper Trimmer, Die Cut Machine
- Iris Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2150$24.99
- Iris Garden Blooms Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31021$19.99
- Iris Garden Blooms Die HCD1-7457$29.99Out of stock
- Fancy Classic Rectangle Frame Die HCD2-7384$34.99
- Arrows and Banner Die HCD1-7204$29.99
- Cheerful Note Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3848$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Silver Cardstock HCGP1-493$14.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Deep Purple RACP430$8.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black TSMP900$7.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99Out of stock