Prepare a 6 x 6 inch white card base. Lay a piece of the Iris Garden paper (11A) on top that is 1/4” smaller. Die cut 2 French Courtyard, one out of white and one out of Gold. Off set the two together and add to the card.
Stamp 2 of the Iris Garden Blooms on white with black ink. Color with Prisma Color pencils. Use the smaller dies from this set, cut out using the coordinating die. Cut 2 more for the small bloom, 3 for the middle bloom and 4 for the larger one out of white card stock, glue them together making chip board. Adhere on top of the matching bloom.
To finish add glitter.
Other Products: Paper trimmer, die cut machine, foam strips, PrismaColor pencils
- Iris Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2150$24.99
- Iris Garden Blooms Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31021$19.99
- Iris Garden Blooms Die HCD1-7457$29.99Out of stock
- French Courtyard Die HCD1-7398$29.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black TSMP900$7.99