Iris Birthday Wishes
Cut a piece of Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper 7” x 7 1/2”, score at 1/2” along the long side and fold the flap over. Cut a piece of silver card 7” x 7” and adhere to the 1/2” flap to create the 7” x 7” card base. Cut a piece of light purple paper 6 7/8” x 6 7/8” and adhere to the front of the silver card.
Die cut two decorative dies from the HCD2-7423 Diamond Fleur Die out of Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Add Frosting Powder to the dies using Dries Clear glue on a sponge and adhere to the front of the card as shown.
Die cut the frame base using the No. 2 die from the HCD2-73812 Simply Classic Oval Frame Die out of Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Die cut two decorative frames - one out of silver cardstock and one from Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper using the No. 2 nd No. 3 dies from the HCD2-73812 Simply Classic Oval Frame Die. Adhere the silver frame over the white frame and then adhere to the front of the base frame. Die cut an oval out of silver cardstock using the No. 3 die from the HCD2-73812 Simply Classic Oval Frame Die. Die cut a decorative oval using the No. 3 and No. 4 dies from the HCD2-73812 Simply Classic Oval Frame Die and add Powder using Dries Clear glue on a sponge. Adhere the white decorative oval over the silver oval and adhere to the centre of the frame. Die cut a plain oval using the No. 4 oval die from the HCD2-73812 Simply Classic Oval Frame Die and adhere to the front of the oval frame. Adhere the oval frame to the front of the card as shown with foam tape..
Stamp the large iris bloom image from the HCPC-31021 Iris Garden Blooms Cling Stamp Set three times in Jet Black ink on Iris cardstock. Colour the images with Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers. Die cut one complete image and the individual flowers from the other images. Adhere the small iris bud to the background image. Add the right iris flower to the base image using a single layer of foam squares and the left flower to the base image with a double layer of foam tape. Adhere the floral image to the front of the frame as shown.
Stamp the birthday sentiment from the HCPC-3843 Special Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp in Obsidian Pigment ink on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper and die cut using the rectangle die from the HCD1-7203 Ornamental Tags Die. Adhere to the base of the leaves with foam tape.
Stamp the small butterfly images from the HCPC-3953 Small Floral Butterfly Cling Stamp in Unicorn Ink on vellum and heat emboss with white embossing powder.Die cut with the coordinating dies and adhere the butterflies on the card as shown. Add light blue iridescent gems to the bodies of the butterflies.
Other Products: Hero Hues Pigment ink - Unicorn, Iris cardstock, Altenew Obsidian Pigment ink, Pink Fresh Studio Jewels - Glacier, foam tape
- Iris Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2150$24.99
- Iris Garden Blooms Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31021$19.99
- Iris Garden Blooms Die HCD1-7457Discontinued)
- Diamond Fleur Die HCD2-7423$34.99
- Simply Classic Oval Frame Die HCD2-7382Discontinued)
- Small Floral Butterfly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3953$19.99
- Small Floral Butterfly Die HCD1-7354Discontinued)
- Special Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3843$19.99
- Ornamental Tags Die HCD1-7203Discontinued)
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Silver Cardstock HCGP1-493$14.99
- Rajni Chawla's Frosting Powder PGM15016$12.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 48 Pack 478594$169.99Out of stock
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99Out of stock
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Opaque Embossing Powder - White EP100$5.99Out of stock
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99