Intricate Snowy Pines
Other Products: Die Cutting machine, Trimmer or Guillotine, Scoreboard, Scissors, Bone folder, White cardstock, Pearl White Cardstock, Scissors, Hot glue gun; Ranger Distress Ink pads - Barn Door; Stampin’ UP! Ink Pads - Garden Green;
For more tips on creating with the Snowy Pines Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/nVtKVcgg530.
For more tips on creating with the Candlelit Christmas collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/PJeFD_d3AiM.
Instructions: Top fold card measures - 5 inches by 7 inches. To create a card base - cut out a 10” x 7” piece of white card and score it at 5” (long side up). Fold using a bone folder along the score lines. Cut out 5” x 7” and 4” x 6” pieces of the Paper Collection and adhere them on the card front as shown. Die cut decorative frame from Pearl White Card using HCD2-7191 Intricate Swirl Frames Die, add an additional layer of White Card on the back and adhere the final piece to the card front using 3D foam. Die cut decorative rectangle from Paper Collection using HCD2-7191 Intricate Swirl Frames Die, add additional layer of White Card on the back and adhere final piece to the card front using Dries Clear Adhesive.
Stamp and colour the wreath image from HCPC-3919 Snowy Pines Cabin Cling Stamp Set with Stampin’ UP! Garden Green Ink Pad. Die cut the wreath image with matching HCD1-7304 Snowy Pines Cabin Die, add an additional layer of White Card and adhere the final piece to the card front using 3D foam.
Stamp the wreath image from HCPC-3919 Snowy Pines Cabin Cling Stamp Set with Stampin’ UP! Garden Green Ink Pad and colour it with Stampin’ UP! Garden Green Ink Pad using Daubers. Leave it to dry completely and add more details with Gold metallic Paint or NU802 Indian Gold Nuvo Mousse using 409311 Color In Watercolor Brush. Add an additional layer of white card on the back and adhere the final piece on the top of the previously adhered wreath.
Top tip - Make sure to offset them to achieve a more dimensional look.
Stamp and colour the pine cone images from HCPC-3917 Festive Pine Cones Cling Stamp Set on Paper Collection piece with Stampin’ UP! Garden Green Ink Pad. Die cut the pine cone images with matching HCD1-7302 Festive Pine Cones Die, separate pine needles from pine cones using scissors, then shape pine needles using HCST1-401 Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit.
Stamp poinsettia images from HCD1-7249 Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set on HCPP1-475 Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper with Vermillion Archival Ink Pad, then colour images with Barn Door Distress Ink using HCDA1-449 Daubers. Die cut the images with matching HCD1-7249 Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die, then place them in HCFB1-478 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold, spray them with water and run them through die cutting machine. Assemble poinsettia flower petals using a hot glue gun. Use a paper piercer to make a hole in the middle of it and pull some stamens through it. Add a little hot glue underneath the flower to secure the stamens. Using a sponge, add Designer Dries Clear Adhesive to the flower petals and pine cones and sprinkle them with Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear Glitter. Then adhere flowers to the card and fill in the composition with pine cones and red Rose Hip Stamens.
- Snowy Pines Paper Collection HCDP1-2117Discontinued)
- Snowy Pines Cabin Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3919Discontinued)
- Snowy Pines Cabin Die HCD1-7304Discontinued)
- Festive Pine Cones Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3917$19.99
- Festive Pine Cones Die HCD1-7302Discontinued)
- Intricate Swirl Frames Die HCD2-7191Discontinued)
- 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-478$29.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99Out of stock
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Bright Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-458-1$9.99Out of stock
- Rose Hip Stamens - Large HCS1-490$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Color In Watercolor Brush - Fine 409311$5.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vermillion RACP461$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Indian Gold Nuvo Mousse NU802$8.99Out of stock
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00