Other Products: Cutting machine, watercolor paint, brush, scissors, ruler, recycled cardboard
Instructions: From Sweet Magnolia Sheet 12B HCDP1-2126, cut out HCD2-7191 Intricate Swirl Frames. Cut another part of the frame from sheet 5A of this collection. Adhere with transparent glue. From the same 5A sheet, cut an oval straight frame from the HCD1-776 Eyelet Oval. Draw its oval shape on sheet 11B and cut it out with scissors. Pull the edges with one of the scissors' arms to age the paper. Apply glue to the oval shapes and glue them together.
On the white cardstock HCPP1-438-2, stamp the bouquet image from the HCPC-3950 Sweet Magnolia Bouquet set. Use Pebble Beach ink. Cut with a matching die. Then paint with watercolor paints. After drying, place the bouquet in the center on a layer of recycled cardboard.
Create the foundation. Fold the white cardstock in half, measure 3.75 x 5.75 '', cut with a guillotine or a paper trimmer. Glue on the back so that it is invisible.
- Sweet Magnolia Paper Collection HCDP1-2126$24.99
- Sweet Magnolia Bouquet Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3950$19.99
- Sweet Magnolia Bouquet Die HCD1-7348$29.99
- Intricate Swirl Frames Die HCD2-7191$34.99Out of stock
- Eyelet Oval Die HCD1-776$29.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Pebble Beach RACP788$8.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99
- StazOn Stamp Cleaner TSSZSC$4.99