To make this 8 1/2" x 3 3/4" slimline, tent fold, easel card, take a piece of A4 white card, cut to 8 1/2" x 7 1/2", fold in half and score. Fold one side in half again and score. Put to one side.
To make the Slim Lattice panel, die cut the Slim Lattice Oval Die, including the fancy frame and small oval, in white card. Set the fancy oval and small oval to one side. Cut a rectangle of red paper from the Friendship Rose Paper Collection to 8" x 3 1/4". Adhere the white Slim Lattice Oval to the rectangle of red paper.
Cut a rectangle of red paper to 3 1/2" x 8 1/2". Die cut a Slim Eyelet Rectangle, second size down - 3 1/2" x 8 1/2", in white card. Adhere the white Slim Eyelet Rectangle to the red rectangle. Adhere the matted Slim Lattice Oval panel on top. Glue this panel to the half fold of the card, making sure to add glue to the bottom half of the panel only. Cut a panel, 1 3/4" x 8 1/2" in white card and glue to the back of the top half of the Lattice panel, to neaten.
For the other side of the card, die cut another rectangle of red paper with the Slim Eyelet Rectangle die, second size down. Adhere. Take the fancy oval piece from the Slim Lattice Oval Die cuts and adhere to the lower center of the red paper. Stamp a sentiment from the Friendship Sentiments Cling Stamp Set, onto the small oval, in Ranger Archival ink - Light House. Ink the edges using a Dauber in Light House ink. Adhere to the middle of the fancy oval with foam tape.
Stamp a variety of Rustic Sunflowers in Light House ink, onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Stamp the coordinating leaves in Ranger Archival Olive ink. You will need five leaves and six large, two medium, and six small Sunflower layers. Color with the same inks. Die cut with the matching dies. Ink the edges of the Sunflowers in Light House ink using a Dauber. Ink the edges of the leaves in Olive ink. Place in the Rustic Sunflower Shaping Mold, lightly spritz with water and run through a die cutting machine. Tap out and lightly shape on the reverse with the stylus from the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Glue two of each size of petals together with Dries Clear Glue, offset the petals as you go. Add a circle of Designer Dries Clear Adhesive to the middle of each Sunflower, then add lots of Stop Whining Prills. Adhere the Sunflowers to the center of the card with hot glue. Adhere the leaves around the Sunflowers with hot glue. Adhere a small Sunflower next to the sentiment.
Apply Dries Clear Glue to the flowers and leaves. Sprinkle on clear glitter. All done.
Other Products: A4 white card, white card, paper trimmer, score board, foam tape, water bottle spritzer, die cutting machine, hot glue, clear glitter.
- Slim Lattice Oval Die HCD3-7433$34.99Out of stock
- Slim Eyelet Rectangle Die HCD3-7431$34.99Out of stock
- Friendship Rose Paper Collection HCDP1-2145$24.99
- Friendship Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31007$19.99
- Rustic Sunflower Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3962$19.99Out of stock
- Rustic Sunflower Die HCD1-7364$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Rustic Sunflower Shaping Mold HCFB1-5009$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Stop Whining Prills ANC824$5.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Light House RACP771$8.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99Out of stock
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00