Holy Night Angel
Cut a 6” square panel from the paper collection and adhere to a 6” square card base.
Die cut the largest scallop circle from the decorative circle frames in white card and the 2nd size using dark blue paper from the collection. Place the 2 circles on the center of the panel and die cut the 3 pieces together using a circle die to create an aperture. Adhere these 3 layers together using dries clear adhesive.
Die cut the top inch of the Noel decorative die using white card x 2 and adhere to the top and bottom of the small panel with the aperture. Trim away the excess from the sides and add to the card base using foam pads.
Add a little dries clear adhesive using a sponge to the white die cuts and sprinkle with transparent glitter.
Cut the sentiment strip and fold the right side back, add adhesive to the strip and hook it around the aperture and along the centre of the panel to the edge, trim off excess.
Stamp the angel into stamping card using espresso truffle ink and colour using copics. Snip off the dove, die cut and shape using the flower shaping tools, add a little transparent glitter to the wings and adhere to the side of the aperture using hot glue.
Other Products: 6" square white card base, copic pens, foam pads, hot glue, stamping card, white card
- Joyous Noel Paper Collection HCDP1-2142$24.99
- Joyous Noel Angel Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3996$19.99
- Joyous Noel Angel Die HCD1-7414$29.99Out of stock
- Noel Decorative Die HCD1-7416$29.99
- Decorative Circle Frames Die HCD2-7306$34.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Espresso Truffle TSMP808$7.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99